Looking for cheap seeds

blaz

Hi guys newbie here trying to start my first grow. Found this website https://www.australianseedbank.com and when I click on buy seeds it prompted me to this website https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Website looks really legit so I placed an order for whatever the cheapest one they have to see if they legit. Asked for my credit card details, address and bday. But once I placed order I got an email said for credit card payment it process on China etc.

Not sure if they legit so I immediately block all payment from my credit card. Woke up this morning saw Msg on my phone said a few transaction got declined but the amount are more or less the same as the amount I ordered so nothing big.

Anyone know if this site is legit or should I just go for the ones suggested in this post?

Thanks

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi guys newbie here trying to start my first grow. Found this website https://www.australianseedbank.com and when I click on buy seeds it prompted me to this website https://amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com

Website looks really legit so I placed an order for whatever the cheapest one they have to see if they legit. Asked for my credit card details, address and bday. But once I placed order I got an email said for credit card payment it process on China etc.

Not sure if they legit so I immediately block all payment from my credit card. Woke up this morning saw Msg on my phone said a few transaction got declined but the amount are more or less the same as the amount I ordered so nothing big.

Anyone know if this site is legit or should I just go for the ones suggested in this post?

Thanks

Majority of us here use Seedman or Yantra. Seedman is good and they tend to give you bonus seeds. Yantra has less selection and no free seeds but gets here faster with being Aussie. Both have never given anyone anyone problems that I've heard.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Majority of us here use Seedman or Yantra. Seedman is good and they tend to give you bonus seeds. Yantra has less selection and no free seeds but gets here faster with being Aussie. Both have never given anyone anyone problems that I've heard.

Too true

Kloud 9 [emoji106]

Caveman doesn't sell to Queensland

Ordered from them and delivered 2 days later in QLD. But now there site has gone down by the looks but im guessing thats something do with the host and legalities...

Oh yeah didnt get any free seeds either like there facebook page says so cant say I would bother with them again.

Edited by nesil
  • Upvote 1

Ordered from them and delivered 2 days later in QLD. But now there site has gone down by the looks but im guessing thats something do with the host and legalities...

Oh yeah didnt get any free seeds either like there facebook page says so cant say I would bother with them again.

Someone saying he owned caveman seeds used to be here a bit. Hope everything is ok for them.

$30 for 5 headwreck seeds seems like the best deal on caveman seeds but they are reg seeds which can be a pain hey

No. No they are superior to fem beans. Stable, well you'd hope. So when you reverse your fem offspring are only as stable as the parents reversed.

Fem is good if your new, got no space, don't plan on breeding and are not going to be doing a 3 light rotation or re vegeing, or monster cropping, or generally stressing you plants in any way.

Why? because feminized plants exposed to stress stimuli may hermi easily. Regulars that are stable resist this. Indeed to select a pollen doner for reversing you chose the plant that resists the change the most.

So will reversed beans be for you? Sure, just keep them stress free in optimum growing conditions. You will have a nice crop of female flowers (aka buds). [emoji4]

think i've decided to go with white rhino from yantra seeds

Oh, rhino. I guess it's a strain everyone knows like widow or skunk. Not my choice but it should do what you want blaz. You really should try some newer less well known strains they kick ass over old stuff like rhino imho. For future grows. Your medical consumption is now your pre requisition to explore and grow different strains.

Southern stars rhino cookie is superior to white rhino for example. My opinion only though. Alien OG, Banana Kush, cherry og I could go on for days, all better then rhino imo. Just not big on strains that taste like weed. I like as much flavor and variety as possible and color. I love color. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Also caveman have new 420 guy seeds. Nice genetics despite the fact many strains are f2 or f1... great for pheno hunting a keeper mum. I hear complaints about unstable stock. At least some are listed I guess. I assume there for any x cross y strains will be f1. I noticed one f4 strain on caveman new 420 guy seed stock.

The rest of the range seems pretty good though and hats off to the guy for brining these genetics here. I mean they are a couple B grade seed companies listed but I'm sure it's better then bag seed. By b grade I mean small and not well known, not shit. Indeed some utter fire comes from small companies.