Bunnings Nutrients Information

Yes the Bunnings rep has advised me [emoji106] whether he knows what he is taking about is another issue ..?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

He hasn't got a clue, brunnings has been around since the 1850s, its not owned by bunnings, nothing to do with them

except to sell shit thru them

lots of good shit at bunnings in the garden section, for soil 

Red Powerfeed for growth Purple for flowering. Manutec do one for African violets that you can use for flowering. Just follow the directions on the package and she'll be good. I've used a lot of products for growing in soil from bunnings. Rooster Booster, blood and bone, gypsum, potash the list goes on. Depending on your soil and what you want to achieve they'll have something for ya.

Red Powerfeed for growth Purple for flowering. Manutec do one for African violets that you can use for flowering. Just follow the directions on the package and she'll be good. I've used a lot of products for growing in soil from bunnings. Rooster Booster, blood and bone, gypsum, potash the list goes on. Depending on your soil and what you want to achieve they'll have something for ya.

Which category does our plant fall under when looking at the chart visible on the Bunnings listing? What dosage have you typically used when using Powerfeed?

Use the dosage on the bottle of red powerfeed for vegetation, use the bottle of purple powerfeed for flowering time.

Just use the back of the bottle for amount. Whatever is the recommended dosage for potted plants, I think it's under. And feed at the recommended feed rate. Think it's 2 weeks. I water in half as much nutrients twice as often, so I'm feeding and watering weekly.

Edited by evatil