Yantra seeds - site down (poss bust?)

Hi gang

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while but have something worth a PSA (maybe).

Last night I ordered from yantra seeds (great site and service) I’ve ordered twice before no issues (they have my info, email, bank acct address etc) I’ve always been nervous about that.

I hadn’t received a receipt from last night so I tried to log in.

Currently under maintenance page with the quote “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” unusual for a site page and no receipt?

Thought I’d FYI everyone and also does anyone know anything? (And, how much shite do you think I’m in? :$

Cheers,

O

Edited by OdinsBud

Hi gang

Sorry I haven’t been on in a while but have something worth a PSA (maybe).

Last night I ordered from yantra seeds (great site and service) I’ve ordered twice before no issues (they have my info, email, bank acct address etc) I’ve always been nervous about that.

I hadn’t received a receipt from last night so I tried to log in.

Currently under maintenance page with the quote “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger” unusual for a site page and no receipt?

Thought I’d FYI everyone and also does anyone know anything? (And, how much shite do you think I’m in? :$

Cheers,

O

Not sure bro I have an order sent from them last Thursday, wow I just missed the cutoff by the sounds of it ...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sorry guys all looks normal now.

Think I might tell the site administrator to drop the quote if it’s just standard maintenance. Sorry for the concern.

I’ll see about deleting this post.

Other than that, yantra is the real deal. But, caution..as you saw in my post it’s direct details and not as disrceet as southern star seeds (they don’t do fem or autos and I had 2females from 20seeds (incredible I know). They wont do in future either) Products sale with the correct price. Yantra does not. It’s a buy, send order number via email and 2-3days later, bam, quality seeds to the door.

Might change my approach a bit, annon email etc.

Weigh your concerns we’ll, I guess. They haven’t let me down yet (except, 1 male and the auto northern lights struggled a tad. Still smilin (especaially now I know the up and running and fallen off the face of the earth.

Cheers

O

Edited by OdinsBud

Not sure bro I have an order sent from them last Thursday, wow I just missed the cutoff by the sounds of it ...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Champion and thanks to all.

All cool. And, Michael is a champ and hears feedback. (I guess he might have heard of dropping the quote. But I’ll suggest an alternative might be an idea).

Again, thanks gang and happy growin,

Cheeers

O