Nutrients advice for a new soil grower

The MYTH is that coco is best for growing dope.,,,,,,certainly not true .

Reading that advertisement ,,,which took ages,,,,they compare it to normal peatmoss a few times saying it's better ,,,well maybe it is ,,don't know ,Havnt used peat,,,Wonder why they didn't compare to perlite which I assume was at least one of their main oppositions before Coco flooded the market.,,anywayI think they were geniuses in how they got everyone using the stuff,,,or they had a lot of money to back their marketing.?? Both?

K.I.S.S. isn't that what everybody rambles on about ?.. yeh sure,,, notice how many questions there are about using coco ?

Too wet ,,,Too dry ,,? ,,,,underdeveloped plants cos they were too wet early on ,or still.,,,,Coco isn't that simple ,,especially for newbs

No matter how simple an add makes it sound.

• Upvote 1

I tried to get a bit of it but didn’t have the skills

That not the impression I got that it was easy ,the important parts was about salts , what they compromised of and the pitfalls by using under prepared coco

Also to get ideal conditions for it to do its thing efficiently

Plus the lifetime u can expect from coco, this is why I choose to reuse coco instead of throwing it out every crop

I’d expect this reveg will be about it for the current lot

The advantage of buying a fully buffered coco to avoid the salt build ups

Etc

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah it was an interesting to read about the salts and how flushing it can actually make it worse. I used it as it was convenient for me to purchase. You reckon it goes better on a second use Micmac? I have 100L of both perlite and vermiculite on it's way so am leaning towards getting rid of it and just running with the P and V. SE has sort of sold me on it as from what he is saying it's a lot more idiot proof. I'm a total novice on anything but soil so am just working things out.