Nutrients advice for a new soil grower

Hello everyone, this site seems like a great source of information and I have tried looking for a simple answer to my question but I am still unsure. Basically I'm attempting my first indoor grow in soil and would like to know if someone has a simple and effective nutrients schedule. I was thinking of the Canna soil A B with the pk 13\14. Will this be good enough? I'm open to any brand suggestions, preferably as simple as possible. Thanks in advance.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I've heard Canna is quite good. Will probably use their bagged mix and their nutrients when I move to doing an indoor grow. I'm pretty sure there'd be some feeding schedule for Canna on the net somewhere if you do a bit of googling. If not, I've read that no nutrients are necessary in the seedling stage and once vegetative starts, give a dose of 1/4 strength nutes and just see how the plant receives it before working up to 1/2 dose and full dose so you don't burn the shit out of your plant.

Are you thinking of going Canna Terra Pro or the Canna Coco Pro Plus? Would recommend starting off with CT Pro because coco can be a bit of a head fuck for beginners from what I've seen. Google for some cannabis grow diaries that used CT Pro and nutrients. There should be a few, mate. Good luck!

Thanks for the reply mate, I just had another look over the canna website, it seems the bio is the one that I would use for soil grows and the bio booster may replace pk 13/14.

I have had a look at their calculator which explains enough. I guess my remaining question would be, has anyone used this line and can anyone confirm that the base veg n flora with the boost additive will be a quality regime of nutrients? Thanks again :-)

Hi Arkain, 'the professor's' a good quality product for the price. Im really happy with it, the blokes at the grow shop love it.

Give growing in coco- perlite a go, its the easiest, simpliest way to grow. Bought soil can already have nutes in it complicating things. Perlite retains oxygen well too. Worse of all soil increases your chances of pests, ect.

Water twice a week for coco, pH to 5.8. An ec pen will help you make the right brew for where your plants are at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi Arkain, 'the professor's' a good quality product for the price. Im really happy with it, the blokes at the grow shop love it.

Give growing in coco- perlite a go, its the easiest, simpliest way to grow. Bought soil can already have nutes in it complicating things. Perlite retains oxygen well too. Worse of all soil increases your chances of pests, ect.

Water twice a week for coco, pH to 5.8. An ec pen will help you make the right brew for where your plants are at.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Nice reply. Was wondering how someone found growing in coco perlite. Wonder how a straight coco-perlite would go in an outdoor grow, using hydro nutrients. Is that even a thing? lol. Would love to get into using coco in my potted up grows.

Thanks Slim, I may look into changing the medium after I see how this all goes. Should all be started in the next month, I'm just doing my homework and I am confidant in what route I'm taking, I guess i just want to be double sure on the neuts I'm buying and using. I will look into the professor brand, and if anyone can clear up the Canna bio booster question is to if it's the bio equivalent of pk 13/14 that would be sweet. If not I can try emailing them directly. Of all the topics I've been researching, neuts seem to be the only one that had left me uncertain.

Nice reply. Was wondering how someone found growing in coco perlite. Wonder how a straight coco-perlite would go in an outdoor grow, using hydro nutrients. Is that even a thing? lol. Would love to get into using coco in my potted up grows.

I'm using coco perlite in an outdoor grow at present. Using manutec hydroponics nutrient which is pretty balanced all round. First ever hydroponics style grow and am already impressed with it. I planted late so am not expecting a great haul but very healthy plant and grew very quickly.

I'm using coco perlite in an outdoor grow at present. Using manutec hydroponics nutrient which is pretty balanced all round. First ever hydroponics style grow and am already impressed with it. I planted late so am not expecting a great haul but very healthy plant and grew very quickly.

Will be having a look at your grow, Max! Sounds like the way I'd like to run some girls while I've still got close attention for them and am home a bit more than I will be in the future. Got a hydro shop that sells bags of 70/30 coco perlite. Thinking of starting my next photo seeds up in a mix of coco/vermiculite/perlite and then moving them into a 2:1:1 mix of equal mixed compost/coco:vermiculite:perlite plus some amendments for my outdoors so that I could still run it organically and not have to worry about fucking up with hydro nutrients. Gives me a bit of a buffer. Would love to give straight coco/perlite and hydro nutes a go but want to do it indoors so I can lessen the outside environment variables while I'm giving soiless a go. That won't be happening until I have a dedicated indoor grow space that's set up with all lights, fans, various meters blah blah blah.