I'm using buckets from Bunnings with holes in them. Not sure how many litres they are. All i know they work and are only 95c.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Ok but the root system will effect the yield in a smaller pot then at least a 10 litre pot [emoji106] trust me I have tested it. Minimum 10 litre pot for autos or a 20 litre pot start to finish. You watch how much bigger the plant will grow on a 20L to a smaller pot then a 10L.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9

if your stuff goes mad and there outdoors, it prob wont this time of yr anyhow, you can always make a nice dirt layer under the buckets, if you have reasonable drainage holes the roots will go right through into the soil, stop em gettin to rootbound

I took your advise a while ago and put holes about a cm up and spaced them 5 cm apart. Still heaps of holes in the bottom but you where right the extra drainage helped when we got heaps of rain. I think it saved the plants.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk