Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

its been my experience after being ripped many a time that its nearly always someone you know sadly,and occasionally its random, police or pot poachers or just someone that found it by chance either way sorry for your lose, it really is a low act and a terrible feeling, better luck with your next grow,,,GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Upon further reflection I was thinking it might have been someone he knew as well. No one deserves to be ripped. Usually you never know who done it or why. Sometimes there is a good reason for someone getting there crop ripped, without justifying a scenario like that you should never point the finger at anyone and make that assumption, without getting to the finer detail of the story. No one likes to be accused of being a ripper.

Sorry to hear bud. If you never showed anyone your grow I'm assuming you've been watched. I had a grow ripped way up in the rainforest where you wouldn't think to go but had to park a couple of ks away. No way someone would just wander through there so I reckon someone must have seen me parked a few times then watched me. Fucking heartbreaking but unfortunately it the risk you take with bush grows.