Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

good it wasnt your mate, sitting behind a keyboard easy to assume it woulda been, personally i dont grow 1 pounders, either dont have the skill or they just dont like the guerrila conditions im my areas, which means i go for a coup here and there and cover my bases and at up to 5ft and not to wide there hard to see, from what you posted it sound like you worked hard at them, over the whole season ill only go to my stuff 5 or so times, woudlnt call it hard work, if stuff goes bad its not to hard to cop on the chin

There's much substance to this post. I nominate for the post of the year, please! lol

Not because of it's dark tones. But more for situations like the times you've shown and/or explained something to someone, and they go ahead and fuck it up anyway. I've been guilty of it myself on many occasions as well.. lol

It's a bang on observation, though. My biggest downfall is that I'm too nice. That's not me being wanky, either. I'm too understanding, I put myself in other people's shoes way too much. After being repeatedly shat on by people I try to help, and then trying to figure out what I was doing wrong to deserve this kind of treatment from people I showed kindness too, I had an epiphany! Some people are just dickheads. I cut em loose and let them go on their own journey through life, and if they come back with better attitudes, THEN I try to help them.

Cannot help an ignorant dickhead.

Hoppin, glad it wasn't your mate, mate. Maybe autos would be the go. Any idiot knows that harvest season is upon us. Air space around here has been busier than it's ever been. Dirt bikes in the bushland at 11 at night. Lots of activity. Might be best to grow a couple of autos between the photo planting and harvesting period if you want to guerilla grow. Less chance of getting it ripped because no one is looking for it and human activity in the bush settles a bit apart from growers who are heading out to sort their own plants and won't really be actively looking for anyone else's. You can get some autos that grow like beasts if put in the ground and given a sunny spot. Sow a small cover crop of clover over your soil top. Helps it blend in a bit better in it's veg stage and it will feed the soil life that's growing your plant and it will also help the soil not dry out on top. I reckon that'd be the go [emoji108]

• Upvote 1

Good to hear the friendship remains intact, hoppin. :good:

Today's drone issue is not that much different to the hang glider problem I had to consider back in the mid-80's. Not much fun approaching a patch and observing several of them overhead. Used to spook the shit outta ya when one would do a low pass and and cast a shadow over you for a split second. :D

So went to water my two girls this evening. I have a Blue Dream CBD in one location and a Moby Dick in another... about 2km away from each other. Have been caring for them for near on 5 months. Both plants had well over 1lb on each. So i walk up to the Blue Dream and..... ripped! Totally gutted but thinking to myself ok I still have another one. So I head over to water the MD and would you believe but yes.... ripped too! Only been two days since I visited them and they were doing beautifully. So gutted now! These plants were in locations where nobody would go. A 200 metre walk from the nearest carpark through sand dunes in the middle of big Coast Wattle trees. Being in sandunes i could see their Red Back boot prints leading to the MD. He knew exactly where he was going it seems. Whenever i go there i always cover my tracks... walk in different directions with shoes without any prints on the bottom. Also set up a booby trap so I'd know if anyone had been to my plant. So this person had never been there before. Makes me wonder whether they were visible from the sky. We do have motorised parasailors and light aircraft going over occasionally but i would have thought they'd be too high to recognise a single plant as being MJ. Really dont know what to think... just totally gutted. Anyone else been ripped that can provide me with some comfort

Probably a drone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I have a pair of grubs down the road that don't look after their kids and whilst going to get petrol for my car, I saw the "mum" on her dirt bike. I reckon she's been rippin everyone off. Has a lot of new expensive shit but doesn't give a fuck about her kids and neither of them "work". Let's the kids run wild and leaves it up to an elderly couple to care for em, even though that couple is sick and busy trying to live their own lives. Nearly hit one with my car once. Picked him up and gave him a cuddle and took him back to the house and gave her a serve. She stays far away from me now. Thinks I'm a bitch. He was filthy with a snotty little nose, running around the middle of winter in just a nappy. Never has em at school. Lovely bloody kids, but idiot parents. Gonna take their "business" from em shortly... won't dog to the cops, but fuck them! Skimming a neat profit off of other people's hard work. Can't stand pricks like that.

-- "Man only plays when he is in the fullest sense of the word a human being, and he is only fully a human being when he plays."

I see this happen all the time "my plants got ripped i didn't show anybody except my best mate" 99.9% chance you're mate did it you said the two plants were 2km apart and only your mate knew where they were you're mate definitely ripped your plants the chances of somebody finding your plants in the bush and 2km apart is extremely unlikely