Ripped!... Totally gut wrenching :(

So went to water my two girls this evening. I have a Blue Dream CBD in one location and a Moby Dick in another... about 2km away from each other. Have been caring for them for near on 5 months. Both plants had well over 1lb on each. So i walk up to the Blue Dream and..... ripped! Totally gutted but thinking to myself ok I still have another one. So I head over to water the MD and would you believe but yes.... ripped too! Only been two days since I visited them and they were doing beautifully. So gutted now! These plants were in locations where nobody would go. A 200 metre walk from the nearest carpark through sand dunes in the middle of big Coast Wattle trees. Being in sandunes i could see their Red Back boot prints leading to the MD. He knew exactly where he was going it seems. Whenever i go there i always cover my tracks... walk in different directions with shoes without any prints on the bottom. Also set up a booby trap so I'd know if anyone had been to my plant. So this person had never been there before. Makes me wonder whether they were visible from the sky. We do have motorised parasailors and light aircraft going over occasionally but i would have thought they'd be too high to recognise a single plant as being MJ. Really dont know what to think... just totally gutted. Anyone else been ripped that can provide me with some comfort

So went to water my two girls this evening. I have a Blue Dream CBD in one location and a Moby Dick in another... about 2km away from each other. Have been caring for them for near on 5 months. Both plants had well over 1lb on each. So i walk up to the Blue Dream and..... ripped! Totally gutted but thinking to myself ok I still have another one. So I head over to water the MD and would you believe but yes.... ripped too! Only been two days since I visited them and they were doing beautifully. So gutted now! These plants were in locations where nobody would go. A 200 metre walk from the nearest carpark through sand dunes in the middle of big Coast Wattle trees. Being in sandunes i could see their Red Back boot prints leading to the MD. He knew exactly where he was going it seems. Whenever i go there i always cover my tracks... walk in different directions with shoes without any prints on the bottom. Also set up a booby trap so I'd know if anyone had been to my plant. So this person had never been there before. Makes me wonder whether they were visible from the sky. We do have motorised parasailors and light aircraft going over occasionally but i would have thought they'd be too high to recognise a single plant as being MJ. Really dont know what to think... just totally gutted. Anyone else been ripped that can provide me with some comfort

Ouch

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

sounds fukd, as an outdoor grower know the feels, if you havnt taken them before it sounds like you got pinged by a drone or a flyer

Yep is totally fucked. Cant imagine it would have been a drone. They are on the inland side of the road where there's nothing that interesting to look at. The only thing I can think of is the motorised parasailors. Guess I'll never know

Edited by hoppinmad