New grow in a 5x5 (1.5 meter by 1.5 meter) tent, all sound good?

How many are you planning in the tent ?

Six plants, in three rows of two plants. Does that seem suitable?

My mate did a grow last year and got just over a pound with one of these lights, so I am hoping to achieve the same results, however I know it's best to aim low and be surprised by the results.

I have 13 plants but it's over crowded in my opinion .

I have 5 autos tho so hopefully I'll be able to free up some Room in three to four weeks .

9 would be defently a better number .

I made the mistake of doing 5 different strains and autos and photos together .

But you live and learn I guess ........

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I think between six and nine plants is reasonable. Have you had any harvests from your lights? If so, what’s your yields?

use them for veg ,,,my advice is to then replace them with a 600w HPS. It'll give you time to have the money for the HPS.

Two of those viperspectra leds won't give full coverage in flower

A magnetic ballast ,globe and shade should be well less than two hundred dollars.

But will easily cover itself in the extra yield you'd get

No Billy not enough coverage even with two

Doesnt the magnetic ballast chew thought power like no ones business?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I'd really love to grow my own plants, for me, it sounds great, however I'm really afraid that the first try would be unsuccessful and I'll simply squander money. so, now I'm looking for the suggestions which may help me in this thing. My older brother suggested I try inline fans for ventilation. It is claimed to be really useful for the plants. Moreover, this source is actually useful for growing all plants, you can find there actually helpful info and it was a total wonder that all my plants were okay. So, this source is actually great to use!

Edited by MarySutherland