Need some help identifying a problem

Got a whole plant pic ? What’s it growing in? What you feeding it ? How old is it ?

post-63354-152336109936_thumb.jpeg

Sorry for late reply. Its growing in canna terra pro its about 3 -4 weeks old It came good and was looking happy but i went away on the weekend and i think my mate over watered her. Now i cant seem to make her happy. She looks unhealthy i let her dry out and gave a water then just gave it a feed of canna terra veg nutes but just doesnt seem to be growing or getting any better/worse

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

attachicon.gif20180410_220234

Sorry for late reply. Its growing in canna terra pro its about 3 -4 weeks old It came good and was looking happy but i went away on the weekend and i think my mate over watered her. Now i cant seem to make her happy. She looks unhealthy i let her dry out and gave a water then just gave it a feed of canna terra veg nutes but just doesnt seem to be growing or getting any better/worse

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No expert but that's an awfully small pot.

What size led and how far away is it from the plant also what temp and humidity is your tent. I'm growing an auto at the mo about 4 weeks old under x2 300w Mars hydro LEDs in coco using professors nutrients range

Pot looks a bit small re pot it as a start, but growing them in soil is slower than coco I'm told

post-59944-0-39119600-1523446871_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stereoballs

Are you using Canna nutes? I have found that the terra responds better to canna nutes that other brand nutes. I gave up on auto's they can be fussy plants to grow. Some need more nitrogen than others. I would try to contact the seed seller and get more info on what that strain needs.