• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire

Photo

How long until I'm harvesting?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Oh yeah my plants are going well finaly the sun is out and they are loving it. It im off to Hawaii on monday for a wedding for 10 days so my mate better rember to come water them for me or i kill him hahaha

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
Sounds great to me, mate. I'm gonna give her one last feed of 1/2 dose powerfeed and potash today as it's feeding day today. Gonna make sure she has everything she needs before I start flushing in a wk or wk and a half, then she won't be getting touched with water again. Read that if you don't water after flushing and put it in complete darkness for the final 48 hours it thinks it's dying and does a resin push. What do you reckon? Got a cupboard she could sit pretty in and I was going to have a small fan in there with her just to keep shit moving around.

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:
Yeah ive heard about putting them in the dark just b4 harvest havnt done it my self but i would love to see some pics b4 and after the dark treatment

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Yeah ive heard about putting them in the dark just b4 harvest havnt done it my self but i would love to see some pics b4 and after the dark treatment

Ya know what porky? I'll do just that on this run, if I remember

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:
I'll give it a go and see what happens. A heap of people swear by it for a final push of resin just before harvest. Will definitely get some pics for you to have a geeze at.

On another note, fuck me does my tap water smell chlorinated this morning. We drink water from our fridge that filters the water so I've never really noticed it. Even when filling up water from the tap before for watering, it's never smelled that strong. Think the feeding will be happening tomorrow after the water has had a bit to just sit outside. The smell is putrid, smells like pool water, deadset

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:

Sweet ya guna do it with ya hole grow or just 1 plant

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:

I'll give it a go and see what happens. A heap of people swear by it for a final push of resin just before harvest. Will definitely get some pics for you to have a geeze at.

On another note, fuck me does my tap water smell chlorinated this morning. We drink water from our fridge that filters the water so I've never really noticed it. Even when filling up water from the tap before for watering, it's never smelled that strong. Think the feeding will be happening tomorrow after the water has had a bit to just sit outside. The smell is putrid, smells like pool water, deadset

Ill bet they just chlorinated the catchment in the last few days

evatil

evatil

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 443 Posts:

Ill bet they just chlorinated the catchment in the last few days

More than likely, we haven't had much rain for heaps either.

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

And also stick a nail in the bottom of the stem while in dark, as this is to promote resin production in final flight stage

Porky 1982

Porky 1982

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 5130 Posts:

And also stick a nail in the bottom of the stem while in dark, as this is to promote resin production in final flight stage

Now theres one i havnt heard of

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.