Outdoor Sativa yellowing

top dressing compost/castings is all you'll need during flower really 

apart from top dressing b4 flower starts , silverbeet for cal/mag among other things SB adds

cos there's quite a heavy draw on cal/mag at the beginning of flower 

feed the soil , not the plant

Like many leafy green vegetables, silverbeet are rich in a dazzling array of minerals. Chard has high levels of magnesium, calcium, vitamin K, iron, potassium, vitamin A 

vitamin A rich foods are great for a smoker of passive smoker.  This is because a carcinogen found in cigarette smoke induces Vitamin A deficiency, Eating a diet rich in

Vitamin A may reduce the chances of developing lung inflammations.  

Chard is also rich in folate (folic acid), zinc, copper, vitamin C, dietary fiber, and vitamin E. Chard is a valuable dietary supplement for vegans and vegetarians,

who should always eat plenty green leafy vegetables. 

what about this idea , the plant your growing is female & it's goal is to get pregnant & make babies 

if this does not happen , this would be considered a failure , gene's not being past on & nothing grows next season  

in natural medicine , what herbs are being given to a woman trying to get preggers 

most likely those same herbs will work in the same way on a female cannabis plant 

do a search on fertility herbs for woman , make teas , use in compost making or feeding 

your worm farm or just top dress the pot with them under your mulch layer 

you can also look up Dragonfly earth medicine , canna growers that embrace this idea of treating 

plants with herbs used for women  & closed loop input farming 

Edited by itchybromusic

top dressing compost/castings is all you'll need during flower really

apart from top dressing b4 flower starts , silverbeet for cal/mag among other things SB adds

cos there's quite a heavy draw on cal/mag at the beginning of flower

feed the soil , not the plant

Like many leafy green vegetables, silverbeet are rich in a dazzling array of minerals. Chard has high levels of magnesium, calcium, vitamin K, iron, potassium, vitamin A

vitamin A rich foods are great for a smoker of passive smoker. This is because a carcinogen found in cigarette smoke induces Vitamin A deficiency, Eating a diet rich in

Vitamin A may reduce the chances of developing lung inflammations.

Chard is also rich in folate (folic acid), zinc, copper, vitamin C, dietary fiber, and vitamin E. Chard is a valuable dietary supplement for vegans and vegetarians,

who should always eat plenty green leafy vegetables.

what about this idea , the plant your growing is female & it's goal is to get pregnant & make babies

if this does not happen , this would be considered a failure , gene's not being past on & nothing grows next season

in natural medicine , what herbs are being given to a woman trying to get preggers

most likely those same herbs will work in the same way on a female cannabis plant

do a search on fertility herbs for woman , make teas , use in compost making or feeding

your worm farm or just top dress the pot with them under your mulch layer

you can also look up Dragonfly earth medicine , canna growers that embrace this idea of treating

plants with herbs used for women & closed loop input farming

Itchy, you're a deadset genius. That's a really cool observation. Only thing I can remember from my breeding days is folic acid. Gonna go googling and see what I can find on that. You mad little natural science goog! Mint [emoji108]

Oh boy..based on that my plants would be living on fish oils, green tea and sour cream..all my freinds with fertility problems got pregnant within a month or eating Sushi and drinking green tea...

what's the plant used to make green tea & what does the extraction in a tea offer 

not all sour cream is the same but i think it's a ferment which prob has lactobacillus 

found in many inoculates & EM-1 which i use a bit of  

Itchy, you're a deadset genius. That's a really cool observation. Only thing I can remember from my breeding days is folic acid. Gonna go googling and see what I can find on that. You mad little natural science goog! Mint [emoji108]

yeah wish i was that brilliant to be able to say " I did it all myself " but no 

you can do allot with just seeds , corn , barley , alfalfa , sprouted seed teas 

you can grow the plant & cut the fresh growing tips & ferment them which makes 

whatever benefit your chasing in that plant readily available in a solution for foliar or soil drench 

for instance , if you get powdery mildew in your backyard & have a single plant that never gets PM , take the fresh growing tips

off that plant & ferment whatever protectant is in that plant to spray on other plants for the same 

protection B4 PM season starts 

other than that grow a cover crop / green manure  , chop it & compost it , in-situ or in a bin 

whatever you take out of the ground needs to be put back in , nutrient cycling  

Growing can be very cheap and very easy. All power to the guys that make up all sort of concoctions to feed their girls right the way through till harvest, but I use bought compost and liquid plant food with very excellent results.

Some varieties of cannabis need more nutrients in both the vegetative and flowering stages than others. For example I am growing KC33 which is one of the more nutrient hungry varieties. Nitrogen and potassium have to be kept well up on these varieties till just a couple of weeks to harvest.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app