Penalties for Hydro

My son asked me yesterday about all the different grow methods and why people have preferences. Best i could tell him was its a bit like how some people prefer coffee from a fancy machine and others prefer to boil the jug. It's a individual thing. Neither is wrong. Its just personal choice.

Nimbin never has been the pointy end of anything, as far as i'm concerned, except for junky's, that's a 80/90s veiw

don't believe much has changed.

I think it's a shame that Nimbin has been a meca for so many wannabe professional cannabis activists over the years who have unfortunately yes been the pointy end of activism in Australia.

They have been the ones the gov has been talking to as representatives and the voice for Australia's Cannabis Community.

And is it any surprise we have the laws we do now when all they have been asking for is anti-hyro bs laws but allow Nimbin to legally sell 'safe' bush weed and promoting companies like Mullaways medical cannabis who put submissions to the gov asking for no home grown and a monopoly licence for themselves.

The pharmaceutical industry must be pissing themselves laughing at how easily it has all been handed to them here.

When activism is a profession nothing ends well for the little people.

Is great town IMO if you avoid those wankers though and just want to live an 'alternative life style'.

• Upvote 2

Then I wonder what they class as Hydro, in my case there is a small tent and a res and drippers on a timer but the roots are growing in clay balls and not in water, is that Hydroponics in the eyes of the law?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Depends what state you are in Zeuss. Every state is different.

Anything inside with lights

Again it depends on the state

• Upvote 1

Ya spot on Mongy, we should all get to share in the pie, there is a new player in town(australia) and is the reason for the current drought out there

Medical Maryjane, everyone including joe public is chasing it, for a miracle cure for everything

Too right [emoji106] the dealers must be having trouble keeping up

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9