Nutrient Question

@Hecno is the Queensland man, but plays with dirt exclusively as far as I know. As for the potash I would wait until late flower or in moderation if mixed with veg nutes, lots of moderation. I have used the manutec African violet food which is an N P K mix that seems to work well but is not complete like the hydro version would be. Hope this helps.

@Hecno is the Queensland man, but plays with dirt exclusively as far as I know. As for the potash I would wait until late flower or in moderation if mixed with veg nutes, lots of moderation. I have used the manutec African violet food which is an N P K mix that seems to work well but is not complete like the hydro version would be. Hope this helps.

This is my first crack at hydroponics prior to this I've only grown in dirt. I like the way it has grown so far. Leaps and bounds ahead of the ones in dirt and heaps fatter leaves. Any info is appreciated as I'm treating this a learning experience so thanks for the info.

the ferts looked fine, qld has been very wet probably slowed up your dirt ones, if your lucky enuf to not be in an area of qld that gets icy cold in winter, they can turn out ok, its a funny state some northern areas get freezing, some southern and coastal can be very mild at times, all plays a large part

the ferts looked fine, qld has been very wet probably slowed up your dirt ones, if your lucky enuf to not be in an area of qld that gets icy cold in winter, they can turn out ok, its a funny state some northern areas get freezing, some southern and coastal can be very mild at times, all plays a large part

It does get reasonably cold here but we haven't had a frost in a few years. Last few winters have been very mild. I'm hoping that being under shade cloth it will protect them. Yeah the weather has been shit waiting for the sun to come out. Funny usually it's dry as by now but this year we've had pretty consistent rain. Good for my fruit trees but want it to clear up for my girls.