Nutrient Question

Posted this in my grow diary but wanted it answered so I'll post it in the correct area. First time hydroponics so go easy on me :)

Question about the one plant I have growing in hydroponics. She has started showing her sex but I haven't managed to get any bloom nutrients. I am using Xtreme Hydroponics grow formula which is N:P:K 8:4:1 I think. It is A & B so that's what it adds up to. Since it has started flowering I have started adding Manutec Liquid Potash to the solution which is P:K 2:14 at about half strength. Just wondering if this will work while it's flowering? I am going to switch to Manutec Hydroponics solution when I get in to pick it up which is 7.6:3.1:18.2 plus TEs. Seeing this has relatively high in K do you reckon it will be suitable for flowering? 51bc01161f93889d6fbef394d4fe8f93.jpg5ae20cc0c57e58e64a4c2400308d3497.jpg04b29c63401a2100526b70f8d76d0897.jpg

It's not in flower yet.looks happy in veg ,,,how much light is it getting ??

Not in flower just got the little white hairs showing up. Its outdoors so ATM about 12hrs. I grew when I was younger so don't know the lingo so I'll just call them little white hairs lol. It's a girl though.
  • Upvote 1

If they're at the base of the branches then she's showed her sex ...when they are the new growth at the tips then she's in flower .

Looks like it's still pushing leaf up.

Cool at least it's female. So I should keep feeding it veg nutrients? Also the question about the Manutec Nutrient can you answer that one? It is fairly high in potassium so wondering if it will be suffice.

I'd keep feeding veg nutes, ,,probably won't take long for her to flower though ,,,QLD grow seasons are something I'm not familiar with.

Thanks for the responses. When I was growing previously it was all up far north so its different in CQ. Not expecting a big yield from the lot as I planted late but trial and error.