• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Australian Advanced Nutrients

Photo

Sourcing Cannabis while travelling full-time on the road

- - - - - cannabis travel

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mr-spliff

mr-spliff

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 Posts:
  • Interests:Life, relaxing, linux, the wonder herb,!
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: the big ball of fire in the sky

Greetings Peoples,

As someone who requires Cannabis (& THC Oil) for Chronic Pain reasons, which has allowed me the experience to travel (previously not thought possible). The problem is sourcing the required materials while on the road full-time. I know places like Nimbin where products are easily able to be sourced, or your home town connections, however, for the rest of the Country, it can be rather difficult to source your medical requirements.  The Hemp Embassy posts required oil to anywhere I require.. which is great.

Does anyone know of towns in other states that are easier to source the required dried herb products, rather than having to go through approaching local targeted people and or publicans in the hope of finding someone..?  If so, I would be very appreciative of any guidance, help or places that you might know.. I am currently in Victoria.

I am trying to eliminate the problems of either having to send/post (which is dangerous), carry large quantities (also dangerous), or sourcing it and getting caught from a bust situation.

It's a shame there is such a disconnect between the political 'medical' requirements, challenging the policing 'legal' requirements.. with those requiring it caught in the middle.

I also believe that there are also people like me in the same boat, just trying to naturally treat their medical conditions.

I believe the use of Cannabis to be a fundamental human right..  given by God for the benefit of all mankind.

Best wishes..

Namaste.

Regards,

Mr Spliff
Southern Australia (or totally off the planet).

Support Open Source Software
-= http://www.au.debian.org =-

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Auqadoll

Auqadoll

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1126 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing. Cannabis law reform
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
Sorry but where to get stuff is against the rules here. Best idea would be if your staying in 1 place for a werk or more get stuff sent there.

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 3347 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
It can be a bit of a challenge scoring on the road. Stay in a van park with permanent sites every now and then and you shouldn't have too much trouble getting on.

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3249 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

The Hemp Embassy posts required oil to anywhere I require.. which is great.

Sounds like your best option to me. Basically your saying you have a supply but want an easier one yea?

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cannabis, travel

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.