Buying from hydroexperts.com.au

H E is pretty good had a faulty PH wand sent it back no questioned asked it was replaced, they are a relatively new business to the market and they often try new products some are shit some are good what is good after 6 or so months they keep selling and get rid of the shit stuff, i have noticed they cater for all budgets be cheap or expensive that is your option which products u buy, the guys who work there often feed off the knowledge they get from customers on what works and what doesnt,

Epping Hydroponics Online has a nice range actually they have one of the biggest ranges online i have seen for a Au store

I've gone to hydro experts shopfront. As expected was not much but upstairs they have a bit of a setup. They've got about 8 ppl in the downstairs office so they must be turning over ok. The owner told me last year was a bit slow but it's picking up this year.

I asked if they ever get visits from the poo poo. Once they had because an invoice was found after the raid of a large grow. Apparently they just wanted to poke around although I'm not sure I believe him. Asked about privacy of their customer database and he said they'd not release it as its their business. With all that said I'm not convinced when put under pressure he wouldn't give it up.

That's scary if that would happen...

MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Tend to agree with you, mate. They'd have little to no choice to surrender their database if the Fuzz/ATO had all their paperwork in order.

IF I was to order online, I'd avoid the big stores like this mob, and definitely purchase interstate, simply because a couple of delivery guys around here know everything that happens around this town. But for now, I'm still content on going for a drive to get my stuff. Park a couple of blocks away, and around a corner from the shop, and walk it.