Buying from hydroexperts.com.au

So does hydro experts, I brought 2 small fans from them tunkers, the price I thought they would be quality, they were grow lush

Both have died, neither met Australian standards, as they could have caused a fire

They were less than 6 months old

They don’t want to know about them , it’s only $50 but because of that they have lost a bit of money I spent elsewhere

Hydro experts on the other hand, got a loupe n it didn’t stay on , dodgy battery lead, no questions sent another 1 out by courier the next day even though I brought in store

The courier cost more than the loupe!

Sorry I know they r site sponsors that’s why I haven’t mentioned it b4

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

So does hydro experts, I brought 2 small fans from them tunkers, the price I thought they would be quality, they were grow lush

Both have died, neither met Australian standards, as they could have caused a fire

They were less than 6 months old

They don’t want to know about them , it’s only $50 but because of that they have lost a bit of money I spent elsewhere

Hydro experts on the other hand, got a loupe n it didn’t stay on , dodgy battery lead, no questions sent another 1 out by courier the next day even though I brought in store

The courier cost more than the loupe!

Sorry I know they r site sponsors that’s why I haven’t mentioned it b4

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

That was through glandore? Thanks mate. Maybe if I need nutrients or something that isn't gonna be dodgy and whack on afterpay lol good to know they're an option if funds are low anyway
  • Upvote 1

Was gonna ask you mate. They are SA hey?

Yep in glandore SA, prices are ok,range and advice is good. Can't comment on delivery service/costs though