Oz prices in Brisbane

I cant tell the difference if i grow it, other peoples i can most of the time

commercial shit, fuck wouldn't even smoke it, looks like shit

i do cheat a bit sometimes, would love to grow a pure organic grow, like the itchybro man does, get all bio-dynamic and cow horn shit lol

the soil and environment imparts its taste to the buds, bad soil = bad tasting buds

nice sweet smelling soil = beautiful buds

• Upvote 1

Yea it used to that everyone seemed to prefer chunky hydro but that now seems to be changing and more and more are changing to good bush.myself I have always preferred good bush weed. I do grow a couple of plants a year in my tent but that is only to supply my mate with seeds for his next outdoor crop and I usually don't end up smoking it as it just doesn't compare with the good bush my old mate keeps churning out year after year

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I think u grow good shit outside, u grow good shit inside

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Spot on, its the knowing what good shit is that helps

been growing the same way, sort of for ever, all i did was take the outside inside, don't no any better

a bit more work involved indoors, getting everything facing the sun

be copying your indoor style soon, been doing the in and outs for so long, need to retrain meself to do a full on inside job again