Victoria recommends exploring legal cannabis

Yeah, don't get me wrong, all for access to medical pot

but current commercial growers give pot a bad name

i would love to be able to buy a nice GQ special, or a cardrona Australia sativa x afghan

as well many others

I would love to be able to go put it out they have stabilized and form nice Josey Wales rides again ...into long sticks ..two pheno's the long over a metre with more thai coming out on the sativa side

and the short fat .......fat and solid..afghan traits .........the smell is heaven at the moment.

I aint religious but this weekend makes me thank God ......I believe in the Easter buddy,,,he brings me orange,,citrus ,mandarin  chocolate blueberry pheno's and hash, 

hints or  blueberry taste sometimes appears in a recessive gene from the thai ..Ready to pick almost,...crossed them this year with a badass male ....planted in spring watered once and left went all through summer on its own no water no feed and got over 6ft very branchy ...handled all the heat and no rain ...hardy as ....So I introduced him into the line ...and crossed him with 7 other varietes I am playing with ...should be a good few seasons in the next 3 years cant wait too ...see what the offspring do 

post-60532-0-84710800-1522449997_thumb.jpg

post-60532-0-86997900-1522450068_thumb.jpg

Edited by cardrona
  • Upvote 2