Not exactly stealth

This is why I see the American gun owners point of view.. the government acts unfavourably you've got entire militias up for a fight. Here were militarising our police against unarmed civilians.

Yet I hear about some shooting every second night of the week.

Still we pat ourselves on the back and look at the yanks smugly..urgh

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

"... inflicting pain and suffering on the community."

Loooool, nah does the opposite actually.

Can't wait until the day it's legalized and everyone discovers that there's much more to cannabis than getting "fucked up." Should start keeping a scrapbook of these articles so I can have a laugh in the future at how things used to be.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The Detectives/Drug Squads have got to firmly hold on to these delusional ideals (in regards to cannabis), otherwise they can't justify their jobs.

They smear this shit on thick during press conferences, and once back in their office they throw their feet up on the desk and laugh at the general public.

Hence why a majority of them aren't the sharpest tools in the shed..

• Upvote 1

Loooool, nah does the opposite actually.

Can't wait until the day it's legalized and everyone discovers that there's much more to cannabis than getting "fucked up." Should start keeping a scrapbook of these articles so I can have a laugh in the future at how things used to be.

I think the media is as much to blame for the bad rep dope has as the law makers. With head limes like that they should be ashamed of them selves. But great things are happening right now with marijuana research in this country but they dont get the coverage because the fuck wit right wing media focus on the busts in the article

... now with marijuana research in this country ...

If possible, Porky. We should avoid referring to Cannabis as Marijuana. As Marijuana is the word they keyed back when Prohibition started in the U.S. to demonise the plant. If we can get the general public to refer to it as Cannabis as well, there is no delusion to what we're talking about and in turn distance the plant from this stigma they created..

But hey, do as you will.. ;)

• Upvote 1

Lets rename it something the general public can be proud of to. Like Joy. People can say things like my son smokes joy or my daughter realy likes joy after a hard days work or we had some awesome joy at that party last weekend haha. But yeah anything that helps the general public to accept it more is good

• Upvote 1