Not exactly stealth

Detectives dressed in camouflage gear swooped on the rural property at Mount Rankin in central western NSW just after 9am on Thursday following a four-month investigation.

Four month investigation? Maybe the department would like to reveal how much of taxpayers money they spent sitting around waiting for these plants to mature?

I'm not going into bat for the commercial growers, they took the gamble and should've been aware of the consequences.

I'm just pissed at constant waste of taxpayers money, and now NSW has got to pay more to lock these fucks up. The resources could definitely be put to a better causes.

• Upvote 2

No one wastes money like the police do. I'm in Melbourne and here they spend dosh on vehicles like the offspring of oil barons

http://www.news.com.au/technology/innovation/motoring/victoria-police-have-australias-fastest-cop-car--a-200000-mercedes-gle63-amg-suv-coupe/news-story/04a395d1065f88514f2af6fc9118b841

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners