Strain choice

Blue dream, BlackBerry and chem dog. If fem seed I'd reverse the chem dog and breed the Fuck out of the other 2 strains. Grow out the seeds keep a mother, take clones reverse. Bx the offspring onto a new clone. That or just get a regular strain for breeding purposes. DJ short's blueberry regular would be ideal.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Unfortunately none of my seeds have come through so I've been forced to grow some of my old seeds

Blue cheese

Wonder woman

Black jack

Jack here

Snow white

I'm secretly excited about it to be honest

Wonder woman, black jack and snow white were very nice in the past and now my skills as a grower had improved so would be nice to see them grown in better conditions

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi there. Thanks for the advice - Acapulco Gold is a really worthy strain, deep sleeping guaranteed after it, also an incredible taste of the food. In the first post of this topic, I saw different types of strains (https://askgrowers.com/strains/chem-cookies-strain-review ), there is a shorter source where you can briefly check at which strain works and with what strength to choose for yourself. soul and mood.

• Upvote 1

Hi there. Thanks for the advice - Acapulco Gold is a really worthy strain, deep sleeping guaranteed after it, also an incredible taste of the food. In the first post of this topic, I saw different types of strains (https://askgrowers.com/strains/chem-cookies-strain-review ), there is a shorter source where you can briefly check at which strain works and with what strength to choose for yourself. soul and mood.

Thanks for info. Heh :pimp:

If you are not bots then apologies.

Redirects to commercial sites, to me are a bit suss.

Regarding strains, search smoke and mirrors in forums and this excellent research article link;

https://jcannabisresearch.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s42238-019-0001-1

Disregard hype from sellers. Seed in ground, grow it, vape it, you get what you get!

If its good, lets hope you cloned it.

Happy vaping.

The dumb pup.

:signthis:

They are NLD and WLD strains, and then there is Hemp, its a NL with no D or a WL with no D. Still don't know what this means Pedro? :unknw: