• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Strain choice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

Nimbin_stoner

Nimbin_stoner

Planted

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Ive done the amnesia haze thats it. Its names perfect as you forget everything haha very potent smoke. Only downfall is its sativa dominent and to get the trichs cloudy/ amber (ultimate time to harvest this strain) your looking at a 11-12 week flowertime. Expect 200% stretch

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ShitsNGiggles

ShitsNGiggles

Stoned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 969 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Blue dream, BlackBerry and chem dog. If fem seed I'd reverse the chem dog and breed the Fuck out of the other 2 strains. Grow out the seeds keep a mother, take clones reverse. Bx the offspring onto a new clone. That or just get a regular strain for breeding purposes. DJ short's blueberry regular would be ideal.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

dpac

dpac

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 Posts:
Unfortunately none of my seeds have come through so I've been forced to grow some of my old seeds
Blue cheese
Wonder woman
Black jack
Jack here
Snow white

I'm secretly excited about it to be honest
Wonder woman, black jack and snow white were very nice in the past and now my skills as a grower had improved so would be nice to see them grown in better conditions

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.