Strain choice

Rather than look at a long list and ask people who wont be smoking it (it is YOU that is consuming it) or other ways .....

Let us ask you a few questions .....

As a couple of people have touched on .

Indoor or outdoor )i take it indoor as the cooler weather is approaching)\Size of room .

Are you patient or impatient .

What strains have you had in the past.

Are you growing to sell or growing for personal use

Do you want flavour and taste over size and yield ,Or all of the above

Colour ,bag appeal ,hash or oil or rosin or smoking it.

Shorten or narrow your list down then make choices or you will end up with more recommendations than life years left to grow.

Do you like a mild high ...or a knock you on your arse cant speak smoke. Or in between.

Cheers Cardona even from reading your reply I have a better idea of which way to lean.

So yes im growing indoors and its for personal use for myself and also a good friend of mine who has recently cut back heavily on his alcohol intake. I reckon its the only thing that's keeping him off it so that is a good part of the reason im growing

With the strains ive had in the past they don't really count too much as ive done 3 grows and I've messed up every one except the first one which gave me good smoke. It was a Blackberry but id only have it at night it was too heavy but not bad at night.

I've also had a snow white and a black jack that are quite racy at times. But I reckon the wonder woman was my favourite. It was an anytime strain and very uplifting.

Im new again to smoking ive smoked in the past obviously. I used to only smoke Moroccan hash as thats all we could get but I used to maybe do an oz every 2 weeks maybe for about 2 years or so on and off. I then moved from Ireland to Canada and I met weed for the first time and it was very strong and made me too paranoid so I stopped more or less over there the one that put me over the edge was what looked like a green hash (I still have no idea what it was) and here I am now 10 years later and I've found weed again.

Taste isnt so much an issue as I don't have anything to compare it too but im starting to love the taste and smell so in the future of will be an issue im sure.

It will only get smoked so wont be making any oil but i wouldn't say no if I knew how to make good hash.

I certainly don't want a strain thats going to make me a mute or a corpse thats for sure something that's going to make me smile and also something to keep my buddy off the piss at night.I reckon sonething uplifing too and a night cap smoke aswell. I definitely do want a variety of effects from different strains so nothing too similar.

I definitely want to grow a kush and maybe something Thai.

Im in no hurry I currently have a

Super lemon haze

Laughing Budda

Train wreck

And a blue cheese

I nearly lost them all but ive recovered them(with the help of you guys tutoring me ). I'm sure this time they will be amazing (thats compared to my last grows)

So I'm in no hurry ive got all the time in the world at this stage

I hope I sounds abit clearer

Ps sorry for the lengthy rant I just went on

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Shit thats the most ive ever write even in high school

From what you have described good daytime strains that will keep you going ,energised and far from a couch are

Green Crack

Blue Dream

Ghost Train Haze

Chocolope

Harlequin

Jillybean

Durban Poison

I keep coming back to blue dream and green crack im sure one of my strains will be very close to thurs are they racy at all ive got plenty of energy naturally so would the push me over the top

• Upvote 1