Strain choice

In that case I recommend Acapulco Gold , does stretch a bit but easy to control if u get scrog low enough n give it plenty of room to fil out , great yield

I smoke it b4 I go out , problem is everybody else knows your smashed, last a good 4 to 6 hrs and get a good sleep with a couple of the others late at night, smells n tastes fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Was going to say Mangobiche, got mine, Charlie Garcia, no longer breeds or sell shit by the look of it

on a extended holiday in south america, hopefully playing with some new strains

All he's shit is fast running out, got to be quick, got the last pack of reg Destroyer seeds, another Thai X to the collection

not many people want to wait 6 months + another 6 months cure for a good smoke

• Upvote 1

White widow from ILGM website kicks arse and guaranteed delivery n germination [emoji106]

I can 100% vouch for this statement. My current grow is white widow fem seeds from ILGM and they have been unreal! Healthy, strong, great yield and very forgiving (newbie here)

I’ve got a grow journal up if you wanted to check it out. Pretty much at the harvest point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Good as I’m not trying to promote them but they supply a 100% germination rate and I’ve brought many different strains from them [emoji106] I just don’t like to cost for the stealth shipping but your guarantee delivery [emoji403] as in the past they’ve re sent me order and it arrived [emoji108]

Good as I’m not trying to promote them but they supply a 100% germination rate and I’ve brought many different strains from them [emoji106] I just don’t like to cost for the stealth shipping but your guarantee delivery [emoji403] as in the past they’ve re sent me order and it arrived [emoji108]

They did the same for me they resent it and it didn't arrive and they appologised and saud WA is very tricky with customs. I'd love to use them but too risky if they keep getting spotted

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app