• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Strain choice

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
In that case I recommend Acapulco Gold , does stretch a bit but easy to control if u get scrog low enough n give it plenty of room to fil out , great yield
I smoke it b4 I go out , problem is everybody else knows your smashed, last a good 4 to 6 hrs and get a good sleep with a couple of the others late at night, smells n tastes fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Was going to say Mangobiche, got mine, Charlie Garcia, no longer breeds or sell shit by the look of it

on a extended holiday in south america, hopefully playing with some new strains

All he's shit is fast running out, got to be quick, got the last pack of reg Destroyer seeds, another Thai X to the collection

not many people want to wait 6 months + another 6 months cure for a good smoke

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I've tried them before and they burnt get through to WA but they fully reimbursed me so unfortunately I can't use these guys but good honest company

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Then If you haven t germinated seeds from ILGM then why comment !?

Beginner_bud

Beginner_bud

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 550 Posts:

White widow from ILGM website kicks arse and guaranteed delivery n germination

I can 100% vouch for this statement. My current grow is white widow fem seeds from ILGM and they have been unreal! Healthy, strong, great yield and very forgiving (newbie here)

I’ve got a grow journal up if you wanted to check it out. Pretty much at the harvest point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
Good as I’m not trying to promote them but they supply a 100% germination rate and I’ve brought many different strains from them I just don’t like to cost for the stealth shipping but your guarantee delivery as in the past they’ve re sent me order and it arrived

dpac

dpac

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 Posts:

Good as I’m not trying to promote them but they supply a 100% germination rate and I’ve brought many different strains from them I just don’t like to cost for the stealth shipping but your guarantee delivery as in the past they’ve re sent me order and it arrived

They did the same for me they resent it and it didn't arrive and they appologised and saud WA is very tricky with customs. I'd love to use them but too risky if they keep getting spotted

Auqadoll

Auqadoll

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1126 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing. Cannabis law reform
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
All i know is i invested in 3 Blue crush auto seeds from Yantra and they all came up. Just used seed raising mix and sat them on top of our hot water system. 2 days later nice healthy babies.

dpac

dpac

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 Posts:

I'm commenting to acknowledge that yet are a good option but not for me as twice the didnt get through customs I would love to use these guys but too risky to WA. That's what I'm saying

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7134 Posts:
All good for me just for white widow autos delivered couple of weeks ago

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 6625 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: All

lol.Probably something to do with this being his thread.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.