Strain choice

All of these selected strains may or may not be worldbeaters....but for gods sake..why even mention these strains unless we also quote which seed company was the supposed breeder.?

I could find 50 blueberry strains or 30 supposed Chemdog etc etc.

Which one are we talking bout?

It is hard to get similar strain, when you buy the same strain, 12 months apart, even from well known seedbanks

let alone trying to guess which company's seed you have used.

Please try people..otherwise this is just silly waffle.

Are you growing indoors or out doors coz it will make a big difference I’ve been wanting to grow Himalayan gold for quiet a while but it has a huge amount of stretch so if it’s indoors ide be shying away from that flower bomb Kush is a awsome plant with amazing yields

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing indoors so yes the gold will.be a problem

Flowerbomb kush is something I really wantbto grow so you may have helped me to decide man cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

All of these selected strains may or may not be worldbeaters....but for gods sake..why even mention these strains unless we also quote which seed company was the supposed breeder.?

I could find 50 blueberry strains or 30 supposed Chemdog etc etc.

Which one are we talking bout?

It is hard to get similar strain, when you buy the same strain, 12 months apart, even from well known seedbanks

let alone trying to guess which company's seed you have used.

Please try people..otherwise this is just silly waffle.

I was going to try and get most of my strains from

Barneys and greenhouse where possible I have had good luck with them in the past

Man too many choices........ lol. Nice selection. I’ve heard/read somewhere, that kush strains are good for pain patients. It’s to do with the terps they give off. Apparently it doesn’t matter the thc/cbd numbers, it’s still effective.

Can’t remember if it was itchy or sooty put the Kevin Jodbury(?) link too the vid. Was certainly eye opening for me.

Sorry I bastardised Kevin last name. My Apologies.

If you’re after something really strong I can recommend Candy cream n Nemesis

I really not sure about yield , didn’t get them big enough but I let u know after reveg

But both a real couch lock , with different tastes, after a bit of curing the candy cream really does smell like candy, nemesis is a bit more herbal taste but also very strong smoke

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If you’re after something really strong I can recommend Candy cream n Nemesis

I really not sure about yield , didn’t get them big enough but I let u know after reveg

But both a real couch lock , with different tastes, after a bit of curing the candy cream really does smell like candy, nemesis is a bit more herbal taste but also very strong smoke

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I'm a very active person so I'm not after a heavy couchlock strain maybe 1 strain that will help me sleep as I have issues switching off at the end off the day im on the go from about 6 30 until about 9 30 every day so something to help me wind down would be really helpful

I'm a very active person so I'm not after a heavy couchlock strain maybe 1 strain that will help me sleep as I have issues switching off at the end off the day im on the go from about 6 30 until about 9 30 every day so something to help me wind down would be really helpful

Go the pure Sativa's, fly your carpet all day long

• Upvote 1