Qbl 4 light good results?

How much did you yeild of that did you just have the one under it? Looks pretty good for an auto

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The other thing man is the company is based in Sydney Australia so buying other things that might not fit our electrical standards or voltage from other countries and trying to get help could be problem.

Come on mate really , what you think they run a completely different type of electricity overseas lol. The only difference is the voltage of the lead. The drivers are capable of handling either 120v or 240v. If you buy a light from the states, or anywhere for that matter....when ordering ask for a 240v power lead then when you get the light you get a cheap plug converter so it can plug directly into our wall sockets....

And companies like hlg, chilLED, timber lights ect pride themselves in being 100% american made and manufactured.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by dr.argon

Hey newbie yeah i had 5 under it in a 3x3 tent. They where autos. I got an oz dry off the main cola and 5plus oz's off the whole thing. I reckon 4 photo's would fit comfortably LST you could get heaps more easily per plant. All i can say mate is i had awsome result and it performs great and what part dosnt come china these days the difference is 5 year warranty does any other mob offer that.

Wow thats crazy you got 6oz off the one plant what about the other 4 in tge 3x3 if you got anything near that on the others aswell im conviced aha

Oops my bad hlg 550 it is or perfect sun 1000

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Im thinking either the qbl4 or a mars 2 900 i know they are cheap chinese leds but people seem to be doing great with them im uning the small viparspectra atm but dont think thats ideal for flowering i have a 3x3 space the qlb with 90w cobs would that need tp be kept pretty high to prevent bleaching? The qb boards look sick but i dont have the money and i want one light for veg and flowing so would have no idea what spectrum to use these cheap leds have veg and bloom switches

There isnt any reviews on the qbl as well why the mars are tried and tested

as a mars II 900w owner I would spend your money on the quantum boards. Better tech. Yes ppl are doing ok with the mars lights, but why only grow ok?
  • Upvote 1

Hey newbie yeah i had 5 under it in a 3x3 tent. They where autos. I got an oz dry off the main cola and 5plus oz's off the whole thing. I reckon 4 photo's would fit comfortably LST you could get heaps more easily per plant. All i can say mate is i had awsome result and it performs great and what part dosnt come china these days the difference is 5 year warranty does any other mob offer that.

I'm confused what did you yield in dry weught from all 5 plants in the tent combined

Wow thats crazy you got 6oz off the one plant what about the other 4 in tge 3x3 if you got anything near that on the others aswell im conviced aha

They where all different sizes man 2 the size in the pick others where smaller but that was a genetics thing i found out later

Man look there is some awsome lights out there i just happened to give the qbl ago and it was price thing and warranty but on using it i was happy with the results genetics,grow style,nuit,environment all play in the end result. All the best and happy growing

• Upvote 1