Qbl 4 light good results?

Man i can only say im happy with it and look the service i got you wont get from any ebay special theres 5 year warranty and a 90 day return test run. No viper or mars will give you that and lets be honest you could probably build your own but you could also burn your house down too. Well thats experience so far with qbl4 hope it helps.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Does anyone own one of the qbl 4 led cob lights sold by quick bloom lights if so any good results wise are they better than viperspectras and mars hydro?

https://www.quickbloomlights.com.au/products/buy-the-qbl-4-cob-led-grow-light-435-watt-800-watt-hid-equivalent?variant=44028941456

The specs seem good tho and pricing isn’t too bad for what you get

Noooo lol[emoji23][emoji23] they are way over priced for what the are!! They are old square type bridgelux cobs, and the supp diodes are cheap 30c a piece jobs lol. You would do better with a hlg 260w kit or if your hearts set on cobs go check out rapidled.com they have the best cob kits and premade cob fixtures on the market today. You want either bridgelux vero 7s, 2700-3000k at 90cri , or the more expensive option is the cree cxb3590s in the same spectrum and cri rating [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Im thinking either the qbl4 or a mars 2 900 i know they are cheap chinese leds but people seem to be doing great with them im uning the small viparspectra atm but dont think thats ideal for flowering i have a 3x3 space the qlb with 90w cobs would that need tp be kept pretty high to prevent bleaching? The qb boards look sick but i dont have the money and i want one light for veg and flowing so would have no idea what spectrum to use these cheap leds have veg and bloom switches

There isnt any reviews on the qbl as well why the mars are tried and tested

Hey newbie yeah mate i bought 1 November last year and have had awsome results better than expected. This was autos i grew over summer the low heat sink is great.attachicon.gif20180226_144705attachicon.gif20180226_144729

How much did you yeild of that did you just have the one under it? Looks pretty good for an auto

How much did you yeild of that did you just have the one under it? Looks pretty good for an auto

Hey newbie yeah i had 5 under it in a 3x3 tent. They where autos. I got an oz dry off the main cola and 5plus oz's off the whole thing. I reckon 4 photo's would fit comfortably LST you could get heaps more easily per plant. All i can say mate is i had awsome result and it performs great and what part dosnt come china these days the difference is 5 year warranty does any other mob offer that.