CBD Oil - Some VERY helpful info and links

merl1n

Question

Last i checked only 1 doctor in Brisbane had gone through all the hoops to be able to prescribe medical pot. I asked my GP why and he said the amount of hours involved in paperwork was not cost effective. All they do instead is refer you to a drug clinic for education and councilling. Even Weed Warrior can't help vets much. FFS a government that wount even support their own defence force personal needs to go.

Sorry Merl missed your reply...

And that's great for Queensland, but what about the rest of us. The changes need to be made Federally not by individual states.

Yes it was awesome for Qld patients and the rest of the states should have followed them. Instead they derailed Qld as well as themselves pushing for the current fed laws. Talk about dog in a manger syndrome.

Instead they fell for the laws we have now thinking this was America and we needed fed law changes to get cannabis to patients ASAP.

Now all we have is medical hemp available to sfa which is next to useless to most people.

Drug laws are state laws....fed laws are only needed to make it easier for companies to trade.

ps. under the current fed laws states still need to change their laws to suit...till then it means zip

Sorry Merl missed your reply...

Yes it was awesome for Qld patients and the rest of the states should have followed them. Instead they derailed Qld as well as themselves pushing for the current fed laws. Talk about dog in a manger syndrome.

Instead they fell for the laws we have now thinking this was America and we needed fed law changes to get cannabis to patients ASAP.

Now all we have is medical hemp available to sfa which is next to useless to most people.

Drug laws are state laws....fed laws are only needed to make it easier for companies to trade.

ps. under the current fed laws states still need to change their laws to suit...till then it means zip

And I'll say it again ".....it's all bullshit politics. Poli means many...      .....and tics are blood sucking insects"

I don't need it in 5yrs time, once they debated over it, argued over it, established a fixed policy on it, then voted on it....   

.....I NEED IT RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!!!!!! Ohh to hell with this....   ...I'll just break the law to have the meds I NEED.

They won't say it publicly for fear of being ostracised by the AMA but even my medical team agrees, in their view "...If it works, use it..."

I don't need it in 5yrs time, once they debated over it, argued over it, established a fixed policy on it, then voted on it....   

.....I NEED IT RIGHT FUCKIN NOW!!!!!!!

But how does having federal laws you say we "NEEDED" help that when cannabis comes under state laws to allow access to patients?

In Qld patients HAD access to ANY form of cannabis medicine including raw buds but good luck getting access now with all the extra federal bs involved.

Its the federal govt who have signed up to the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs of 1961 ​which they use as one of their excuse for their current stance

Although under the convention substances can be used for medical purposes if the signatory legislates such purpose.

If the feds made it accessible there would be less politicking by individual states.

The feds handballed it to the states and individual states have argued it's a federal matter, more politics. "Don't blame us, it's them"

This is why I say it has to be a Federal change for the individual states to no longer have the ability (or excuse) to be handballing the issue.

Getting CBD in isolate form, not hard to get at all.

I use it to supplement the high THC we have these days, takes the stone back to what I want from my meds.

Also great to have on hand when testing strong edibles, lets you get back if it’s too much. CBD was shunned for a long time. For me it’s a huge part of why I use.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1