CBD Oil - Some VERY helpful info and links

merl1n

Question

Hey Aqua,

And that is part of the problem. The benzos are sold by big pharma and the dr's get kickbacks from the drug companies for prescribing their drugs. Because their concoctions can be patented, where a natural plant cannot, they don't want you to have access to something other than their substances. If any other profession was getting such 'professional donations' (Kickbacks) there would be BIG questions being asked, but BIG pharma is big money, BIG govt turns blind "I didn't see nuffin..."

It's a protection racket, protection from the law and no questions being asked. If you and I tried the same thing we'd be in breach of the law. Racketeering is still considered a crime. And how dare you medicate yourself with canna, that's restricting big profits for big pharma. Tsk. 

It's all a joke, protecting big business and as a consequence we all pay.

Merl1n

• Upvote 2

Unfortunately we cannot order these into Australia :( I was using CbD hemp oil for my chronic IBS as was more effective than any probiotics I have ever used. Since the Australian government made it illegal to now purchase CbD oil at levels that actually help people, I have been unable to source any into the country. Thanks australian government.. Thanks for the links though merl1n..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Aqua, I agree absolutely big pharma is a BIG problem. BUT In saying that the Australian government has in the past and presently is protecting the citizens from the ruthless bastards (Big Pharma) via the PBS. Via the PBS the government negotiates and acceptable price for many medications. The drug companies are furious about Australia's PBS scheme, they want to charge consumers their retail prices, as they do in America. With the American system many of the meds cost 'Joe Public' thousands per month. The big pharmas have repeatedly attempted to dismantle our PBS system via free trade agreements and the world trade organisation but the government has stood its ground and maintained the PBS system.  And this is part of the problem with canna, it presently is NOT part of the PBS. Turnbull has made statements around deregulation of canna products and the 'could' make it PBS approved for certain conditions, but this could lead to the proverbial 'slippery slope' of only pharma concoctions of canna being available and this would then allow or permit the big pharmas sole rights to provide the PBS system with their canna concoctions. That would then lead to us having even less availability to GVM (Green Vegetable Matter) canna. We really are caught between 'a rock and a hard place'. If you want CBD you'd have to purchase one tablet, if you wanted CBN that's another tablet and CBG, well, that's yet another tablet. Now I say 'tablet' but it could be infused into an elixir or a patch or even a nasal spray ie Sativex, but either way you don't receive the holistic benefits that can be gained by the use of GVM.

The actual importation of drugs, well, that's another story altogether and the certifications and paper trail required for that is endless. Again, the only way that will occur is if they can control it and know ALL of  the substances contained, big pharma can quantify, measure and control this. And again comes the 'slippery slope'. With the govt we presently have, if we get it legally it will only be via Big Pharma and not GVM. IMO anyway.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n