Hey guys...

My first grow from some seeds I was given. Turned out to be an indica, not sure what strain? Roughly about 6-7 weeks into flowering. Alot of the pistils have turned a chocolate brown/red color (around 60-70%). I dont have a loupe or anything to check the trichomes. Any thoughts on how long to leave this for a 50/50 head/body buzz.

post-63423-0-40839000-1522019116_thumb.jpeg

Hey guys...

My first grow from some seeds I was given. Turned out to be an indica, not sure what strain? Roughly about 6-7 weeks into flowering. Alot of the pistils have turned a chocolate brown/red color (around 60-70%). I dont have a loupe or anything to check the trichomes. Any thoughts on how long to leave this for a 50/50 head/body buzz.

What type of phone do you have? I might have a solution for ya..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Plant snap app is fairly good at picking up the difference in strains,

This i harvested at all pistals brown. All my other grow strains leaves were yellow but this one didn’t so dont just go of yellowing fan leaves.

A simple loupe glass is 10$ off ebay. Here it was approximately 10% brown 80% cloudy on the trichomes. Gives a great head.

post-63296-152218548917_thumb.jpg

What type of phone do you have? I might have a solution for ya..

I have an iphone and an android...

Plant snap app is fairly good at picking up the difference in strains,

This i harvested at all pistals brown. All my other grow strains leaves were yellow but this one didn’t so dont just go of yellowing fan leaves.

A simple loupe glass is 10$ off ebay. Here it was approximately 10% brown 80% cloudy on the trichomes. Gives a great head.

attachicon.gifIMG_6317.JPG

a few of my fan leaves are starting to yellow right now, i think i might pull the top half (mine looks a little more mature than what that is atm, so i think its the right time), and leave the bottom for a few more days.

I have an iphone and an android...

a few of my fan leaves are starting to yellow right now, i think i might pull the top half (mine looks a little more mature than what that is atm, so i think its the right time), and leave the bottom for a few more days.

Ok on the android download an app called extra zoom tools... it should give you microscope/magnifying glass tools with your phone camera. should get you close enough to tell.