Spectrum king 402

Yeah mate quantum boards are leds[emoji16]

quickbloomlights.com.au have the hlg 550 for 1299 atm free shipping from sydney. Or id go the hlg 600h kit from growerslights.com for around $1000 its more powerful than the 550 but less warranty and you have to build it yourself [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

When u order a built light ready to run from the USA u need to factor in warranty say if that $1500 light has a problem i doubt a USA based, owned and ran business will let u tinker with there gear to repair it so when u ship it back over u need to show ID and write down a description of whats in the box it could become complicated if custom picks it up and figures it out

DIY kits u can replace any part your self so likely no warranty but easy to replace and forget rather than send back

• Upvote 2