Need new Seedbank. Nsw aus h

Never got my order from Bonza which they say was sent on the 15th of Feb - they didn't offer tracking or buddy.

Going to order off seeds man tonight. Super unhappy :(

Whats the go with yantraseeds ? based here in Aus? for real or fake or??

I think that the more people that are sea to of Bonza the better every week I hear a new story about their dishonesty. I don't get it as they will have no repeat customers. There are on my so many people that you can rip off. I'm going to try attitude tonight as they have alot of the strains that seedsman are out of atm. Has anyone used them and if so any good???

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

This bonza crew sound fucked up rip offs or are they ok to deal with I’m getting confused from everyone’s post. Yes they good? No there rip offs ? Can I have a recent update on these guys ? Or just don’t use them ? In Australia so makes things easier in terms of postage ..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by kloud9

I think that the more people that are sea to of Bonza the better every week I hear a new story about their dishonesty. I don't get it as they will have no repeat customers. There are on my so many people that you can rip off. I'm going to try attitude tonight as they have alot of the strains that seedsman are out of atm. Has anyone used them and if so any good???

seen a few posts from the old school krew mention going straight to attitude seeds with their orders, never had a prob or so I read.

This bonza crew sound fucked up rip offs or are they ok to deal with I’m getting confused from everyone’s post. Yes they good? No there rip offs ? Can I have a recent update on these guys ? Or just don’t use them ? In Australia so makes things easier in terms of postage ..

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Don't use them every month there is at least one thread on here about seeds and the general conclusion is dont use Bonza. I made 2 small orders that came through. I then trusted them and made a big order as I prefer to not have to order often it never arrived they then saud they resent it and again never arrived. They then refused to reimburse me or resend and they promise stealth delivery.

The same thing happened with ILGM but they fully reimbursed me so my advice us to give an honest company your business. Seedsman for me has always come through

I hope this helps

• Upvote 1