Need new Seedbank. Nsw aus h

I went with yantra and was blown away with the seeds and service. I had the seeds in just under a week and i have had a 100% germination. The sunset sherbet was in a breeders pack, and i even got a freebee trainwreck that also germinated. I am now looking at connessieur strains from sol seeds as their strains look awesome. Hope this helps

I went with yantra and was blown away with the seeds and service. I had the seeds in just under a week and i have had a 100% germination. The sunset sherbet was in a breeders pack, and i even got a freebee trainwreck that also germinated. I am now looking at connessieur strains from sol seeds as their strains look awesome. Hope this helps

Second this. Yantra are awesome and even their own seeds are terrific. Any other breeder seeds I order through them come in original packaging. Emailed Michael because it looked like two of my photoseeds were bad out of the pack when they sunk straight to the bottom of the glass. Was a bit bummed because I did have a 100% germination rate with their seeds. Planted them up anyway, Girl Scout Crack didn't go anywhere but OG did.

4 days since it popped.

post-63203-152333422736_thumb.jpeg

Michael offered that with my next order they could try to replace the seeds. Ordered 1 OG and 1 AK-47 photo fems and they arrived yesterday -- 2 AKs and 2 OGs. I think that's really cool of them.

• Upvote 2

Second this. Yantra are awesome and even their own seeds are terrific. Any other breeder seeds I order through them come in original packaging. Emailed Michael because it looked like two of my photoseeds were bad out of the pack when they sunk straight to the bottom of the glass. Was a bit bummed because I did have a 100% germination rate with their seeds. Planted them up anyway, Girl Scout Crack didn't go anywhere but OG did.

4 days since it popped.

attachicon.gif20180410_122509-0

Michael offered that with my next order they could try to replace the seeds. Ordered 1 OG and 1 AK-47 photo fems and they arrived yesterday -- 2 AKs and 2 OGs. I think that's really cool of them.

I had same issue and they replaced on next order also [emoji106] [emoji108]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app