Now, This IS a crime

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/nsw-dad-pleads-not-guilty-to-drugs-charges/ar-BBKAwBS

A NSW father accused of growing a commercial quantity of cannabis has pleaded not guilty, saying he was doing it to help his sick daughters.

In a statement issued outside court, Taylor denied the offences on the grounds of "medical necessity".

He said he had been growing 107 plants to juice for his two daughters, Morgan and Ariel, both of whom have gastrointestinal disorders.

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 2

another tragic story of people trying to do the right thing , when the right thing go's against the law of the land , legalization keeps dragging it's feet , time to move on already

but gee's i wish people would look not only at canna , limiting themselves to " One Thing " a fix = most likely not a cure = in the absents of cure , i'd def take the fix too , but 

i find it very much the same as big pharma & the individuals need for a quick fix , which i understand the need 

to feel normal , which adds to your happiness = a positive circle , good food , feel normal = happier , repeat  

big pharma have promoted the " Quick Fix " for there pharmaceuticals when the drama could be as simple 

as the food you put in your mouth causes you probs , stop eating it & everything go's away , body is very good

at repairing itself , as long as it has all it needs to do so nutrients wise without the constant gut Bombs of bad foods 

if you look at people who lived to or over 100yo most were naturally eating a low carb diet , hi fat with plenty protein 

& very little grains , grains were grown to feed animals not humans , cows have multiple stomachs ( 4) to digest the grain 

we have only one & we all struggle with digesting Gluten weather u feel it or not when you eat it , foods that cause an inflammatory 

response in the body build over time as you constantly eat them & can show you it's no good for you with many different body probs

mostly immune system probs but not exclusive to