Help on Curing

Hey man god to here your thinking about , things must be going good

Personally I never stored that much together, usually in jars about 2 /4 ozs at the most , didn’t have to worry about hiding my shit then

Now I put 1/2 ozs can fit 3 if needed in primus vacuum bags from bcf

Then into a jar , then into plastic tub which is sealed n stored underground off the premises

I find the advantage of doing this is I can grab a couple of weeks worth at a time without disturbing the rest , got the bag idea of GQ n just added my touch

They also have a medium size that could store it in 1 go,

Personally I go for smaller amounts in each package

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

goodonya boys , yer mic , one is getting real close, starting to yellow off , 30% amber, fucking Rock hard , covered with frost , thick as mate, she a beauty. so primus bags ah , do you use those packs mic, I'm ol school , just got a loop last year , just got me first mobile phone, stuck in the 60s mate , but I like it there . :bounce:

Yeah me too was a good time to get stuck in

I’m gonna put some of those boveda bags in the vacuum bags n see how it goes, never stored in bags b4 but it’s much easier n a lot less space to store

Let u know how it progress

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Edited by micmac

Its all new to me, Boveda's that is, i use the big glad sandwich bags, double them up,

and put them in another one, for long term keeping, hate glass jars, alright for little bits tho

hang the scraps in the wood shed, always turn out nice, even after a year, let them cure, before oil or hashing them

it gets hot, gets cold, gets wet, gets dry, gets good lol lol