• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Crossing strains and creating your own

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

X strain breeder

X strain breeder

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
Hi everyone, I have sour diesel,skywalker og, and gold leaf,thinking of crossing skywalker of with gold leaf, I have the silver water to create the female polene,how does it work eg-if I got feminised polene of gold leaf and put on the gold leaf would the plant be 50/50 or how does it work, as I want to do this,i think the 2 would make a awesome combination

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

X strain breeder

X strain breeder

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
Sorry I mean polene of gold leaf and put on skywalker would it be 50/50 or?

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
  • Interests:Tokin'
    Growin'
    Metal
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
lol isn't your name x strain breeder?....

Completed Journals

Tunkers Tinkering      State of Origin 1      Samsung F Series LED Build

X strain breeder

X strain breeder

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
We're all here to help each other, not condone or be nitpicking,

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 8119 Posts:
Yeah tunkers

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
    Growin'
    Metal
Also a place where aussie STONERS hang out. Apologies for finding humour in someone calling themselves x strain breeder to be asking simple questions about breeding...

If you use colloidal silver or sts or "silver water" on your plant and cross that pollen with another strain, the resulting seed is 50/50 of each strain as far as I'm aware XSB...

The thing is, this has been spoken about many many times all over the fucking internet and I almost feel as though no one else has commented to assist because it is that easy to find out...

And just remember, if someone comments on your thread, wheather it be helpful or not, it bumps the thread to the top of the news feed, like I have just done, so that fresh eyes that may be able to help can comment..

Maxlass

Maxlass

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 Posts:
When I was younger I tried crossing my Indica with my Sativas. It always seemed to come out dominant Indica. Don't know if this was the strains used or just my personal experience. Of course I didn't have the ability to test the genetics and see just purely an observation.

Tunkers

Tunkers

Drug War Veteran

• Banned
  • 7177 Posts:
    Growin'
    Metal

When I was younger I tried crossing my Indica with my Sativas. It always seemed to come out dominant Indica. Don't know if this was the strains used or just my personal experience. Of course I didn't have the ability to test the genetics and see just purely an observation.

As far as I'm aware it's dependant on which strain was the "mother" and which was the "father" as to which is more dominant now that I think of it. This is just me trying to remember what I read on here already. Which is what I said. Just search... The answers have been spoken about so many times

Maxlass

Maxlass

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 379 Posts:

As far as I'm aware it's dependant on which strain was the "mother" and which was the "father" as to which is more dominant now that I think of it. This is just me trying to remember what I read on here already. Which is what I said. Just search... The answers have been spoken about so many times

Love the Internet. Everything from how to fix an outboard to how much a blue whale ejaculates. Don't know how we ever survived without it :)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Love the Internet. Everything from how to fix an outboard to how much a blue whale ejaculates. Don't know how we ever survived without it :)

Very easy, we used our brains

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.