How I plan to cure/dry, Thoughts?

Cheers for the the heads up. I think the dry in a climate controlled room so they can so it slowly. Not too easy to do then I suppose

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I use my grow cupboard for the 1st week with the in and out fans going slow. Just until they are crunchy on rhe outside.

Its humidity, thats the go, not temp. Avoid temp. High Air flow can prematurely dry things out too but a little avoids mould. Cut thick colas up if necessary to promote more air flow rather than turning up fan speeds. I use a tiered drying rack from that is made of material with holes in.

Storage is the most important. Glass preserving jars in the cool/ dark as the final resting place. Boveda (if you didnt know) are sachets you pop in once you are nice and dry. They control the humidity and cure your stash to lovely hard nugs. In my limited( but I've made the mistake) opinion, not to use glass and boveda is a waste of your hard earned stash, because of the shrinkage and deterioration you get with inferior storage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Using a bit of lateral thinking here but would a fridge not set to cold work? It would still be air tight and able to reseal after gas is removed.

Believe it or not aquadoll, but that is actually a method that is getting attention atm as it dries the buds so slowly at a lower temp and higher humidity that it retains alot of terpenes.