Dig cobs keen on imput

Can't complain with my f series build. Haven't done full grow yet so jury is still out. Dr. Agon is also using qbs and seems pretty pleased. Quick bloom lights have the quantum's for Aussie sale.

attachicon.gifIMG_20180318_072341~2.jpg

Cheers for the reply mate what are these lights exactly just learning all the technical side of led

Sent from my SM-T385 using Tapatalk

Cheers for the reply mate what are these lights exactly just learning all the technical side of led

Samsung LED strips. F series have 176 diodes in a metre long strip. I'm running 4 on a 480w driver that pulls 513w at the wall. I'm covering a 3 x 4 area comfortably

Samsung LED strips. F series have 176 diodes in a metre long strip. I'm running 4 on a 480w driver that pulls 513w at the wall. I'm covering a 3 x 4 area comfortably

Yeah nice mate where u source parts if u don't mind saying

Go quantum or go home.

Fair enough cheers

Any suggestions of places to get boards over here mate,cheers

I got mine through digikey.com.au but I have heard from another member that the f series were out of stock and he opted for a single strip version instead. I'll look up the product code for you coz digikey are a bit hard to search