Dig cobs keen on imput

so you need less light, to get more light penetration, ahh got it

no wonder i cant grow for shit, always thought it was more light

If you have a huge ball of fire over a block of ice it's gonna melt the fuck out of the middle... So you raise it so it's not overkill.. which means the ice melts slower but again, only in the middle.

You get a bunch of small fire balls on top of that block of ice and it will melt that fucker all over and alot quicker because the flames are closer.

Make sense?

• Upvote 1

I love LED threads, haven't got a clue what you're all on about, its like a foreign language

it all sounds bloody marvelous tho, cant wait to see the results of a few grows

might have to get some tnuc to build me one, if there any good [emoji106]

I was proud of that ice analogy too. Wasted lol
  • Upvote 2

If you have a huge ball of fire over a block of ice it's gonna melt the fuck out of the middle... So you raise it so it's not overkill.. which means the ice melts slower but again, only in the middle.

You get a bunch of small fire balls on top of that block of ice and it will melt that fucker all over and alot quicker because the flames are closer.

Make sense?

So, less light from more lights, or the same amount of light or more or less, with less brightness 

you been watching myth busters hey, mind you if there is a huge fiery ball over me ice cubes, i'm getting the fuck out of there

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1

My CXB 3590's at 50watts are very intense but shit coverage as in width so if u run them at 30watts each and run more of them to cover the area it will give u better coverage at a more susceptible usable light output level, cobs are very intense light the more amps u put in the brighter they run but put off more heat, mine using the 140mm fin heat sinks ran fucking hot last summer the fan cooled models had no heat what so ever