Grow Zones

I have planted late this season but just a question on ideal times to start your season grow outdoors. I am currently in central QLD but done most of my previous grows in FNQ. Up there you had to deal with the wet season so I would usually plant in February or March sometimes even later as you had to deal with the wet and all the problems associated with it. Here in CQ obviously we don't have the rainfall to deal with so changes things up for me. Its a long way away but just planning ahead for next season and after advice for the ideal time to sow my seeds in my current location. I knew others that planted a lot earlier up there and had success when it got through the wet but I got bit in the arse a few times so found it safer just to plant later. Even lost the lot to a cyclone one year :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm thinking it should be ok here as I don't get the same rainfall. Might try and kick off in December or January. Gets fucking hot here though.

There's a few variables to consider. But in general, you could bring that back to October or November, even early as September if you're really keen.

• Upvote 1

Even though the climate is good in winter in Queensland, so they are going to go straight into flower after a short veg stage, it’s not the climate , it’s the amount of light hrs they get, u r taking yours in under the light so it won’t flower till u cut the hrs

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1