Still not looking good.

Your first pics look exactly like what i had first week into flower. I found out resting my water for days was making it like ph 8.5.

I watered with plain ph 5 and saw no difference the next day. I'm a final plea i put them in the sun to dry out and within hours they were looking better. Nfi why that helped.

Now one of my plants looks like your other pics, and i was running ph 5.8.. so i flushed with ph 6.5 and am hoping for the best. Just read that Canna terra soil wants 5.8-6.2 so unless it's a buildup ou've probably done more damage.

Pretty sure none of this helped you.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have been using Canna Terra and Canna Terra professional potting mix since 2008 inside and outside and find ph 6.5 to 6.8 works well with Canna Terra nutes any other off the shelf nutes creates problems (well for me it does). I have also found that keeping water in anything plastic for more than a couple of days raises the ph to +8 Water used from a galvanised tank stays at 6.5 roughly. Never had to use ph up always ph down.

If you are growing mostly Indica hybrids, it is better to harvest your plants when the resin glands are completely developed but not fully ripen – before they turn amber – unless you want to be glued to your sofa.

If growing mostly sativa hybrids make sure that all resin glands are fully developed and 30% of them are amber before harvesting your plants.