Still not looking good.

hey mate, I’ve used a small fan blowing onto my plastic pots to keep root temp down. I’ve also used small waterings (1-2 lts) of ph 5.8/6, at a lower temp then ambient an hour before lights out. These helped mitigate some of the damage the heat stress caused.

I’ve also seen ppl wrap their plastic pots in insulation batts. Whatever floats your boat. Hope it helps

Il be sure to try That!

Alot of my issues with the girls started early, as i found out mid way though that our town water has a super high ph. 8.1 to be precise. So now slowly reduced the ph over time back to 6.5. But yeah I think the rest of the issues come down to soil being shit and the heat... :(

If you flushed it only three days ago I'm not surprised you can't see any difference ,,

Give it a bit more time ..how much water did you flush through ?

A good 5-6ltrs each

Better off making your own mix. lol

Your first pics look exactly like what i had first week into flower. I found out resting my water for days was making it like ph 8.5.

I watered with plain ph 5 and saw no difference the next day. I'm a final plea i put them in the sun to dry out and within hours they were looking better. Nfi why that helped.

Now one of my plants looks like your other pics, and i was running ph 5.8.. so i flushed with ph 6.5 and am hoping for the best. Just read that Canna terra soil wants 5.8-6.2 so unless it's a buildup ou've probably done more damage.

Pretty sure none of this helped you.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app