Is Eco-oil safe to use during flowering?

Thanks for the advice guys. The manual removal method and yellow traps are working at the moment, but i will definitely look at getting some neem and powdered silica as well as something like the bamboo apartment complex. In the long run the IPM will be the way to go i think but handy to have options when things get out of hand. I usually keep a close eye on the plants but was caught napping this time. I will be letting that seed mix run wild in the garden and now that the colder/wetter weather is going to start being a pain in the arse i'll probably be using the greenhouse will have to pot some up as well. I will be doing a few autos in the greenhouse with supplemental lighting and heating during the colder months to keep my hobby and medicine going, so i'm sure i will be calling on the knowledge of the pros again in no time :friends:

nice one 420 ... reckon you have it sorted.:)

We live in the age of technologies. So, it’s a not a surprise to see so many products which really can be effective in everyday use. I’ve never tried eco-oil. But I have good experience with Hemp Oil for pets. Maybe this information will be useful for someone. One day I’ve noticed that my cat has become sick. He didn’t want to eat and to play with me at all. I’ve decided to visit the doctor, and he commended us Hemp Oil for cats. I’ve never heard about it before. But I could find information about it at https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/cats and decided to try Medterra. How much I was surprised  when found out that it really worked. Now, I understand that we have so many products which can help us to resolve every problem. I think I should try eco-oil for my garden.

Edited by VictoriaShort