spider mites

I have used the Sulphur spray before with little out come, I mainly tried organic methods but the best way I found is to literally blast them off with a hose.. I read about it and was very weary but to my surprise they disappeared..

Another method I’ve heard is to get shade cloth over your plants and try to give them leaves a spray 2/3times a day. As mites thrive in warm, dry environments.

Hope some of this helps.. [emoji1303]

I have used the Sulphur spray before with little out come, I mainly tried organic methods but the best way I found is to literally blast them off with a hose.. I read about it and was very weary but to my surprise they disappeared..

Another method I’ve heard is to get shade cloth over your plants and try to give them leaves a spray 2/3times a day. As mites thrive in warm, dry environments.

Hope some of this helps.. also be sure to wet (or spray with pesticide) the ground around your plants as the mites will cross from plants via the ground. [emoji1303]

Eco-neem oil from bunnings. Or pure Neem oil most good nurseries would sell it. Or spray with ice cold water with a strong jet. Mites are like the Borg though and after a while will adapt to the neem. Or do what a lot do, rubber gloves and squish the fuck out of them.

• Upvote 1