Any one tried DMT?

Wow! First im surprise at such a great responce to this question i was abit worried many would be made about this dicussion taking place.. yes this is not just any drug.. it is intense so intense that one really can not explain it well enough.. i tried to explain it as soon as my high ran out but your mind is so blown like amazed by everything, u cant really point it into word.. ok so to answer some of you question:

1. First of all it was gifted by a mate who made it himself.. his very knowledgable on these sorta things.

2. Made from a very coming acacia that im sure use all have walked past in your lift time atleast once.. slight yellowy tinge to the colour of crystal..

3. Obviiusly yes ive tried it.. ONCE properly where i got full effects and seen what this stuff can do..

4. Roughly About 0.05g Smoked on top of cone..

5. At first i felt weird like i was just gonna pass out but i heard my good mate who know it well.. he said to relax and just go with it.. u feel euphoric and as if u going to sleep happy.. but then instead of full falling asleep u in between sleep and awake.. i begn to get very strong chlydascope kinda patten everywhere.. but by now i wasn't too scared anymore, it was peacefull.. i was nervous as i didnt know what to expect but by now my mate had some and we were headed out side for a walk in garden.. the visuals are so intense.. ur hearing goes so good.. u feel at one with urself and everything u see and here.. u end up kinda feeling somewhere at peace and all fear has now gone.. u began to see everything differently and ur more interested in how and why everything is..

The whole time u can tell you high on something but as in tense as it is u still feel some kinda of conscience and its just like ur dreaming but your fully aware..

My discription really wouldnt give it justice.. its something that only once u try it.. will it show u what its like.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks for the response KK. how long does the trip last. I didn't realise you could get up and walk around, from the descriptions I have seen I imagined the trip to be short and in a horizontal position

How does it sound addicitive? From my research it does not appear to be addictive at all.

Agreed not addictive at all.. yes pleasurable but like i said i gave only had once and still have abit on hand but u domt see me staying in my room for days.. no im in no rush although i will again.. u feel more apreciation for it all rather than addiction

Thanks for the response KK. how long does the trip last. I didn't realise you could get up and walk around, from the descriptions I have seen I imagined the trip to be short and in a horizontal position

Hello, mine for about 15mins of intensity.. but euphoric and pleasing for 30mins even hr later u not high but ur minds stil processing.. full body fuctions by 20mins or so though.. i can imagine in the breakthough if i had more the full awakening ppl speak of i imagine i may be just sitting there but mostly ur still awake to an extent.. i walked outside after 2mins and trust me the whole thing is better in nature i feel

This ppl trying to say its not addictive.. and i not saying it.. isnt! Im say its not like crack or herion addictive.. ur weed to some point is addictive to relieve you!

Your speaking with and un knowledgable opinion whuch u can have.. but take it elsewhere if u dont wanna atleast hear and answer to your question!

I dont think any hallucinogenic drugs are addictive....at least not physically addictive anyway.

I used to dabble a lot with mushies, payote cactus and lsd in my 20s and have tried dmt once.

Its definitely an experience worth trying, but also definitely not for the weak minded person.....

You just go with the trip and its an awesome experience [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk