• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products

Photo

Seedlings struggling

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

relaxxed

relaxxed

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts:
I have these 3 in a spacebucket under mars 245 eco which gas an actual draw of 100w at the wall.
They started under an elcheapo ufo led but have switched to the mars light.
Watering every 2 days about 30 to 50 ml of ph h20 of about 6.3
2 round pots are in seed raising mix and perlite. Square pot is scotts organic (i clean forgot to put in other mix)
2 round pots are nearly 3 weeks since germination. Gave 1/2 strength hydrobotanical nutes last week.
Was gonna give full strength this week.
And start 1/2 strength nutes on square pot.
Should I add some seasol or gogo juice to nutes?
They are on 20/4.
Temps between 24 and 29.Attached File  20180314_060957.jpeg   93.63K   38 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

brick

brick

live the dream

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3780 Posts:
  • Interests:PAKALOLO
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 1x250 MH for veg 1 x 400 watt HPS flower. Mainly the sun.

I have these 3 in a spacebucket under mars 245 eco which gas an actual draw of 100w at the wall.
They started under an elcheapo ufo led but have switched to the mars light.
Watering every 2 days about 30 to 50 ml of ph h20 of about 6.3
2 round pots are in seed raising mix and perlite. Square pot is scotts organic (i clean forgot to put in other mix)
2 round pots are nearly 3 weeks since germination. Gave 1/2 strength hydrobotanical nutes last week.
Was gonna give full strength this week.
And start 1/2 strength nutes on square pot.
Should I add some seasol or gogo juice to nutes?
They are on 20/4.
Temps between 24 and 29.attachicon.gif20180314_060957

You are over watering them. Let them dry out for a while. Over watering will kill them.  Pots are rather large as well. Soil grows should have a ph of about 6.5 to 6.8 Looks like they may have nute lock out or too much nutes. Either way too much tlc will kill them.

Edited by brick, 14 March 2018 - 08:55 AM.

When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light, for your life and strength.
Give thanks for your food and the joy of living.
If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies in yourself.

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
~ Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

[/size]

"Anyway i never count on anything until it's in my hand and i've got a good grip of it." d

'A true friend is someone who knows you're
a good egg even if you're a little cracked.'

Man has a poor understanding of life. He mistakes knowledge for wisdom. He tries to unveil the holy secrets of our Father, the Great Spirit.

He attempts to impose his laws and ways on Mother Earth.
Even though he, himself, is a part of nature, he chooses to disregard, and ignore it, for the sake of his own immediate gain.
But the laws of nature are far stronger than those of mankind…

Chief White Cloud. The Circle of life.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."' - Former U.S. President,

relaxxed

relaxxed

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts:
Ok thankyou. They have gone a darker green after giving nutes. They looked worse be fore that

xtro

xtro

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

ditch them and start again, they will be stunted at the very least

SOOTY

SOOTY

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1766 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
keep em going and see what u can do with them..., maybe start a couple more for justin

relaxxed

relaxxed

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 233 Posts:

keep em going and see what u can do with them..., maybe start a couple more for justin

Cheers Sooty,
I was gonna keep em going anyways.
Being in a spacebucket it don't matter about size.
Saw guy at hydro shop. He gave me some stuff to put with their water. Soil was quite dry so gave them a good drink and will wait 3 or 4 days to see what happens.
I am away in 2 weeks for 6 days and the olds are house sitting. So if they survived then will harden them off to go outside in lil greenhouse while away and water well before I go and tell old lady to only water if they get real dry.
I don't think she would like the idea of tending to my space bucket.
Wait and see, it's a learning curve.

SOOTY

SOOTY

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1766 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
all good mate. yep learning curve for sure. i had a couple runts that were not doing well at all at first and i was gonna bin them, thought i would have a crack at trying to make them better and glad i did. they r now doing very well. less is more at this stage. sounds like u got ur plans sorted, u be right

Auqadoll

Auqadoll

Couch Locked

• Guests
  • 1126 Posts:
  • Interests:Growing. Cannabis law reform
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
If your in Queensland you should be ok. Ive got a outdoor through the day/indoor at night going going. 7 days since sprouting and they're doing great. Still warm enough here.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.