Cal/Mag deficiency?

Got given this girl by a friend of a friend. Have never grown before and it's been a steep learning curve after being given an underwatered, neglected plant. Been doing a tonne of reading through the forums here and on Google. I think it looks like a calcium or a magnesium (or both) deficiency.

I need to get her sorted asap. What's something I can use to get her sorted before she gets right into budding up?

Here are some pictures incase I'm reading it all wrong and it's something else. She was looking rather okay yesterday, thought I was on my way to full rehabilitation for the poor darling, but the affected leaves are drooping and the top ones are getting a little pale. There's always a downward curl to her leaf tips, too.

Using seasol and powerfeed.

Went for a look on Bunnings website and found a product called Manutec Trace Elements. Yeah? Nah? Looking at grabbing something in the morning to sort this issue out.

Thanks a million, guys and girls [emoji173]

post-63203-152084072684_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152084074588_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152084079169_thumb.jpeg

post-63203-152084085446_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

So, something like these products are no good?

https://www.bunnings.com.au/manutec-500g-trace-element-soluble-powder_p2961526

https://www.bunnings.com.au/yates-500ml-trace-elements-chelates_p2961860

Was thinking of getting some epsom salt to water in.

Will definitely give the hydro shop a look, but can't get there until later in the week. Hoping to sort her out asap. Kicking myself because I was only in there today having a geeze for the first time [emoji37]

hi eva

there are many ways you can try identifying & solving problems

which is made harder without the full history of the plant 

i think SE has some good advice you could try 

i would tend to transplant into fresh soil but in general you don't really want to transplant while a plant is in flower 

would rather not disturb flower making with transplant shock 

i also use aloe vera allot as a health tonic which you can't get at bunnings  

for what's at bunnings , i would change the power feed of SE's idea to gogo juice http://www.neutrog.com.au/product_range/gogo-juice-2/

if you can get a few leaves of aloe , you'll need to blend them with a lill water so it works out to 15ml of aloe leaf per liter of water 

& add that to the gogo juice 

if you flush soil , you'll be flushing microorganisms out , use the gogo to re-inoculate the soil 

do flush when she next needs a drink 

Are the purple stems normal?

no , but a lill on leaf stems is sort of normal if your in pots & in some cases it is genetic 

but in this case i'd say no cause of the life she's had , the purple could of come from many 

diff reasons , generally considered a magnesium deficiency 

for now i would just work on getting her healthy & see if issues iron themselves out 

Did a pH reading with a cheapy meter. Don't know how reliable it is, but these are the results.

It's odd. Some leaf stems are green and looking great, some are red and I'm noticing newer yellowing and brown spots on those leaves.

Tap water pH is sitting at 6, if this soil meter is actually accurate at reading water pH. Can't see why it wouldn't be, but it wouldn't be the first time I was wrong about something lol.

post-63203-152090439233_thumb.jpeg