• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

winter grow in tents

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

X strain breeder

X strain breeder

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
Much difference in power?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

AutomaticSlim

AutomaticSlim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
I love these! Better than an oil heater because they arent in the plants face. There is a bigger 240w one too.
http://www.greenacre...ts/show/7064144

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

depecid

depecid

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
I just bought one of these for my 60x60cm tent. Can't tell how it goes yet as its still too warm to use. Got mine from sproutwell greenhouses http://sproutwellgre...cm-tube-heater/ and it's half the price of that one. Also comes in a 1.2m version.

micmac

micmac

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7772 Posts:

I just bought one of these for my 60x60cm tent. Can't tell how it goes yet as its still too warm to use. Got mine from sproutwell greenhouses http://sproutwellgre...cm-tube-heater/ and it's half the price of that one. Also comes in a 1.2m version.

nice , interesting, think u will need b4 I think about heat, keen to see the results, I got a towel dryer I was thinking of using when lights out in winter

AutomaticSlim

AutomaticSlim

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None

Everything is double the price in Tassie

Sent from my SM-G935F using OZ Stoners mobile app

Ryder

Ryder

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
check the height of the garden shed, was going to do myn outside in garden shed but i have pitched roofs on my 2 and it just wouldn't be worth it so i set up shop in my mrs walk in robe when she was at work, was in the shit for a few days but totally worth it.

pug1010

pug1010

Smoking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 620 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: still deciding ... but heading back towards cmh for a couple more years.:)

i'm with Ryder on this one ... try to grow inside if at all possible. with those temps, don't even worry about exhausting air outside - just recirculate in your place. this is pretty much the way canadians have to grow and there are no problems. any heat from the lights (which would seem to be minimal) would be used as a supplement to your indoor heating. just make sure to get a good carbon filter (with good coal) and before setting up ... push through the cf for about 10 mins ... this will blow out any loose coal dust.

“Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune.”     Noam Chomsky

Papper T

Papper T

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 Posts:

Thanks heaps for that referral man i bought 1 60cm for my 1x1 tent. Was wondering how would go this winter with my cob led with heat.

depecid

depecid

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 Posts:
No worries! 60cm for your 1x1 though? Is it mounted vertically?
I've had a chance to use mine overnight and the 60cm 80w ou'd more than adequate for my small tent.

Papper T

Papper T

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 Posts:

No worries! 60cm for your 1x1 though? Is it mounted vertically?
I've had a chance to use mine overnight and the 60cm 80w ou'd more than adequate for my small tent.

Mate only just ordered it probably hang horizontally

CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.